4.20 (Swiss x Sodo)🔞

felt lazy so take this (i didnt reread)

Swiss and Sodo's feet marinated in the sand beneath them. They watched the horizon turn from a beautiful blue to hues of oranges and pinks. 

Sodo brought the second joint he made a couple of minutes ago to his mouth and inhaled. "It's pretty out." He states before exhaling. His pink eyes glisten in the light. Swiss stands in place for a moment before turning his head to the shorter ghoul. "Mhm. It's like what? Forty degrees out." Sodo knits his eyebrows and then turns to Swiss. "Are you stupid?"

Swiss scratches his exposed arm and turns his head back to the sunset. "It's 60 or something," Sodo adds. For the record, they're both wrong. He hands over the joint after taking a few more puffs. Swiss brings it to his lips and smiles. "You're stupid." Moments upon moments of silence oddly fill the air. Both the ghouls just wanted to enjoy the view. 

"So, you're gonna' take me out to dinner or something after this?" Sodo lips morph into a smirk. Swiss passes back the blunt, "Only if you suck me off after." Sodo coughs all the air that fills his lungs. The taller ghoul laughs and wraps his arm around Sodo. "We can go to that new spot down the street." 

Sodo couldn't help but smile as his cheeks turned pink. He finishes the blunt and then puts it out. He wraps his free arm around Swiss's waist and moves closer. He then feels a hand creep around his neck; it's Swiss. He sucks in a breath and his grasp around his waist grows tighter. He lets out a small whimper, desperately hoping Swiss didn't hear. But I guess the universe hates fire ghouls. 

Swiss chuckles audibly before letting go. "You're so fuckin' adorable when you're nervous." He looks at Sodo his low, stoned eyes. Sodo doesn't speak. "I wanna bring you home and bend you over right now." 

Sodo finally mumbles something. Swiss raises a brow, "hm?"

"Then..." He trails off. 

"I can't hear you, baby." Swiss's Adrenaline starts to rise. He knows what he's going to say, though, he wants to hear it from him.

"Then do it." He looks away. In a matter of seconds, he nearly gets the wind knocked out of him due to how fast Swiss picks him up. Sodo yelps as he looks around confused. This can't be good for someone this high. 

"W-where are we going?" 

"To my car."

Once they reach Swiss's car, Sodo gets tossed into the back seat. Swiss climbs in after him, locking the door after. At this point, Sodo knows what is going on; his face turns from confused to lustful. He curses under his breath as Swiss smashes his lips into his. Desperate moans seeking their way through Sodo's. 

"We're... fucking in...the car?" Sodo asks in between kisses. Swiss pulls away, "Only if your kinky ass wants to." Swiss uses his thumb to wipe away the saliva on his lips. Sodo simply smirks and nods. Swiss took no time to crash his lips into Sodos again. He forced his tongue into Sodo's mouth and held his cheeks as he did. 

"Take your pants off." Sodo chess rises and falls. Swiss looked at him and did as he was told. Luckily, they weren't wearing their usual clothing; they wore a baby pink button-up shirt with lime green palm trees and pants to match. It was easy to slip them off reveling his boxers. Sodo placed a hand over his clothed dick and squeezed gently, earning a groan. Finally, he pulls down the underwear and kisses the tip of Swiss's cock. "Sodo..." He moans. 

Sodo takes in him effortlessly. Swiss bucks his hips forward feeling complete bliss from the sensation. Sodo sighs after he lifts his head. She begins the stroke him. Seconds later Swiss's hand forces Sodo's head over his cock. He wraps Sodo's hair around his hand and guides his head up and down. Sodo didn't seem to have any gag reflex, so he slowly pushed down further, the tip of his nose touched Swiss's hip. 

Swiss's eyes dart to the window after seeing a shadow appear next to the car. Luckily the windows are tinted; they agreed to get them tinted because of how many times they've done shit in the car. Unless someone directly looks in the window, they're in the clear. Hopefully, that never happens. But the parking lot is pretty empty, only four cars remain. And, they're spaced out so...

"Agh- Shit!" Swiss moans as he cums on Sodos hand. Sodo sits there with a smile on his face. He nearly licks Swiss clean. "You better bring me to that restaurant." He says before offering butterfly kisses. Swiss wraps his arms around Sodo, "Anything you want."