Sodo's New Apartment (Sodo x Rain)🔞

fluffy fluff fluff
(I'm trying to learn to write more than
1,000 words so forgive if this is kinda short
)
You know it. ignore the typos :P
REQUEST FROM A FRIEND!!
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Rain lifted the last of Sodo's boxes. He kicked the truck door shut and stumbled over to the front door where Sodo stood. He looked tired. It has been a long day.

Finally, Sodo moved out of the Ministry, getting his apartment. "Final box?" Sodo asked, shuffling through his side pocket for the apartment key. Rain nodded.

The apartment was pretty nice. Pretty vines hung against the bricks of the building. Whoever took care of the plants in the front also did a great job. The flowers looked healthy and the bushes were full of bright green leaves.

Once Sodo finally unlocked the door, Rain let himself in. The first thing he saw was boxes over boxes filling the main room, and living room. To the right was a bathroom. Pretty modern-looking...just like the rest of the house. "This is nice, Sodo! How much did you pay for it?" Rain cracked his back to release some pain from being on the move all day.

"Way too much I tell you." The fire ghoul maneuvered around the crowded room and walked to the kitchen. Rain rolled his eyes since Sodo didn't want to give him a straight answer. He placed the box down and followed the ghoul.

"Want anything to eat? There's nothing here yet but-"

"I'll buy food! As my housewarming gift!" Rain cut Sodo off, grabbing his phone out of his hand. Sodo stood there confused but went with what Rain offered.

"What do you want? There aren't many food places."

"I did want Alfredo a couple of days ago..." Sodo tied his hair back into a messy bun as he thought. Rain simply stared at him as he did such. He always thought Sodo was attractive. Smoking fucking hot. But, the ghoul never really had the chance to tell him how he felt. It's not that he's scared of being rejected or something. He's just nervous.

Sodo on the other hand, also has a fat crush on the ghoul. Hints on why he asked Rain to help instead of Swiss or Mountain, the ghoulettes, OR EVEN PHANTOM!

They've had their little share of physical intimacy plenty of times before. But it was a common norm to know that it's just friends with benefits. They didn't mind, they still got to fuck the way they wanted and still loved it. 

"What are you staring at so hard, Rainy?" Sodo teasingly flicked his chin, making Rain snap out of his thoughts.

"N-nothing! I'm waiting for you to tell me where to order from!" The ghoul answered quite aggressively, turning his blushing face away. "Let's just order Pizza. I'm getting hungry." The fire ghoul concluded. Rain smiled and nodded. 

A groan came out of the other ghoul, making Rain look up, "what's wrong?"

"I have to hire someone to clean the house because I'm not doing it," he grumbled. Rain hummed a response, and went back to ordering.

Moments later, he hung up the phone, "Okay they said 25 to 30 minutes."

"Why so long?"

"The guy said because they're short staff...but I heard a bunch of yelling in the background."

Sodo rolled his eyes. He stepped over to Rain and cupped his cheeks giving him a thankful peck on the lips, "Thank you, love." He let go and walked over to the living room to sort out the many boxes.

"Yeah, of course." Rain tried not to smile. His lips twitched at the corner trying to crack a smirk.

"Well, do you want to go house shopping tomorrow?" Rain suddenly asked as he followed Sodo, "Remember the store I pointed out on the way here?" Sodo moved some boxes and then hummed, "Yes, I do. It looked kind of abandoned though." Rain laughed and then sat on the floor. He grabbed a box and opened it. It was filled to the top with home appliances. He didn't feel like sorting that out, so he pushed it to the side. He then grabbed a medium-sized box that was covered with duct tape. He didn't remember bringing this one in? Maybe Sodo did. He grabbed the box cutter off the floor and then cut the duct tape. 

"Oh, Rain- You shouldn't-" Sodo was too late to warn the ghoul. Rain's jaw nearly fell off at the sight of Sodo's adult items. He had harnesses, lube, you name it! That kinky little shit should have told poor Rain before(😣) His head snapped towards Sodo's, seeing a huge grin on his face. Was he embarrassed? He didn't look so.

"SODO!" Rain covered his face and fell back on the wooden floor. A loud laugh came from the fire ghoul, "I had to bring them with me." He stepped over to flustered Rain and picked the box up.

Rain finally composed and watched as Sodo walked to an empty room, which was his room. "Sodo." He firmly said. The ghoul walked out of his room still with a huge grin, "C'mon Rainy, you've seen these before." He taunted. Rain's face grew hot.

Ignoring his remark, Rain took yet another box. Good thing it was only living room items.

A half hour goes by and the doorbell finally rings. Rain quickly gets up, "I'll get it!" He gets to the front door and opens it. The pizza delivery guy stands in front of him holding the pizza. Rain hands him fifteen dollars then takes the box, "thank you!"

Rain closes the door with his food and walks through the living room to the kitchen. Sodo stops what he's doing and walks with Rain.

"I know you like pepperoni, so I got a half pizza." The water ghoul explains, opening the box to see hand cheese and half pepperoni. Sodo thanks him as he takes a slice.

"Thank you for helping me today," Sodo says, hopping onto the island as he takes a bite. Rain sits across from him, but on the counter, "anytime." He says.

"You gonna stay a night?"

Rain laughs, "where? There's no bed."

"Well, I have an air mattress in one of these boxes." Fire shrugs. Rain smiles then nods, "Of course I will."

ummmmmm the end