it's time ch1

On the surface, Roger was a typical 16 year old boy consumed by an insatiable desire for the opposite sex. His thoughts revolved exclusively around girls - their soft curves, their silken hair, their delicate features. It didn't matter where he was - at school, in the park, at the mall, even in church - his eyes were always on them, his heart racing with a mixture of lust and longing.

He drooled over all the beautiful girls, dreaming of dating them, kissing them, being with them. But the more he looked, the more he tried, the more he realized that the girls in his life didn't seem to return his affection. They treated him like he was some kind of disease, or worse, invisible. It didn't matter how hard he tried to impress them, how many compliments he paid, or how many times he tried to start conversations. They just didn't seem interested. And the worst part was, he didn't understand why. He was smart, funny, and had a good sense of style. He was everything they should want in a guy, or so he thought, and yet they weren't interested.

Roger began to question himself. Was there something wrong with him? Was he just not attractive enough? Was there some secret rule to being a teenage boy that he was missing? As these thoughts consumed him, his obsession with girls only grew stronger. He found himself spending more and more time alone in his room, lost in fantasies about the beautiful creatures that seemed to be everywhere except for when he needed them.

One day, while browsing the internet, he stumbled upon a site that promised to help him understand women better. Curious, he signed up for their newsletter and began to receive daily emails filled with advice on how to approach girls, what to say, and what not to say. He devoured this information like a starving man at an all-you-can-eat buffet, desperate to gain any insight into the mysterious world of females.

At first, the tips seemed too good to be true. He started using them when he was out in public, carefully crafting his words and actions to make himself more appealing to the girls he noticed. But despite his best efforts, nothing seemed to change. The girls continued to ignore him or, worse, treat him like a nuisance.

As Roger's obsession with girls and their rejection of him grew, so did his curiosity. Eventually he began to have thoughts that shamed him at first, but as time passed he began to entertain them. He had began to wonder what it would be like to be a girl. Would girls like him more? Would they finally at least want to be his friend? Would he be happier if he could just be a girl? If he couldn't be with his dream girl,  maybe he could become her, he began to think. All these thoughts consumed him, and he couldn't shake them off.

One day, Roger had an idea. He went browsing through his sister's closet, admiring the different fabrics, textures, styles and colors, all while imagining himself wearing them. He did this a couple times before the curiosity got to be too much. He had to know what it would feel like and how he would look, so the next time he was home alone, he picked out a couple items from his sister's closet and tried them on.  To his surprise, they fit him perfectly and felt amazing. Every nerve ending in his body was excited and he was in heaven. He couldn't believe not only how good he felt but also how good he looked in them. He felt a sense of freedom and happiness he had never experienced before.

He tried to resist the thoughts this caused, but as time went on, Roger's desire to be a girl became stronger and stronger. He started to steal more and more of his sister's clothes, and even began to experiment with makeup. He would spend hours in the privacy of his room, trying on different outfits and practicing his makeup skills.

All the while, Roger's family had no idea what was going on. Had they known, he believed they probably would have thought he was just going through a phase, like most teenagers do, and would have tried to stop him. But for Roger, it was more than just a phase. It was a deep desire to be someone else, someone who he believed would be happier and more desirable.

As the days turned into weeks and then months, Roger's secret fantasies began to consume him. He started to spend more and more time in his room, dressing as a girl, practicing his feminine mannerisms and voice.

As time went on, Roger spent every waking moment thinking about Rhonda, the name he had given his feminineside. His grades suffered, and he began to withdraw from the world around him. But he didn't care. All that mattered was Rhonda and the happiness she brought him. In his mind Rhonda was his dream girl and the more he dreamed of being her, the more he began to feel a sense of power and control over his life that he had never experienced before.