Chapter 9

AMAL  POV:
After buying icecream  we sat back in the car and he started to drive but he was kept looking at me while driving.

"How are you" he said

"Uh fine" i simply replied to his question

"So how was your day beautiful"  he said

"Excuse me?" I said to him

"Oh nothing" he said his eyes were on road

"Ap ko asi wasi larki lagti hon kya" I said to him
"Jabke ap yaha aye ho ap tab ke flirt kar rahe ho please now
drop the act I'm not interested"

"What do you mean by that" he said with a confused face

"Matlab ka mere saat flirt Mat kro"

He was quite the whole ride after. When we arrived back I was about to go in when he hold my wrist and stoped me.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to scared you I was just trying to be friendly "  he said

"Hmm I will think about it now leave my wrist please" I said to him and he left my wrist.

I just went to my room and lay in my bed. I start scrolling through my phone until I fell asleep.

MANAHIL POV:
I was dragging mahnoor  to my room for details to ask her wth was going on that I don't know.

"Ouch can you stop dragging me I can walk too" she asked me

"Shut up I knew what you two doing behind my back"  I said to her

"What the fuck are you talking about" she asked me again

"Shut up where is Amal" I asked her

"I don't know I saw her going out with a guy"

"You know A guy was staring at ayesha on the dinning and you know what it was looking so romantic" I said to her in a dreamy way.as I was about to say more suddenly the door of my room knock and my mother came inside and told us that everyone is doing bar.b.q in the lawn of the mansion and went out after informing us "manahil I'm going down yaar so can you please bring ayesha down with you"she said while standing up.....

"What the jahanum yaar ok you go I'm coming with Amal " as I said she went down and I headed towards Amal  room I knock 4 times but she wasn't answering so I went inside and found her sleeping unaware of everything "uffff yaar yeh churail soyi hui hai jahil aurat" I said while whining and climb on her and scream "amallllllll" I said as she wake up and started looking here and there "what the jahanum is this manahil yaar yeh konsa tarika hai kisi ko uthane ka"she said in a angry tone and was fully awake now "yaar mera toh yhi tarika hai Chalo sab niche bar.b.q kar rahe hai" i said while grabbing her hand and start pulling her.

"Yar mere begair bar.b.q ho raha hai Chalo jaldi hum idher kiya kar rahe phir"she said and we both went downstairs and amal  went to Mahnoor and started singing loudly while i just saw aryan and my smile faded I handle my emotions and I went to my girls we all were having fun.

q ho raha hai Chalo jaldi hum idher kiya kar rahe phir"she said and we both went downstairs and amal  went to Mahnoor and started singing loudly while i just saw aryan and my smile faded I handle my emotions and I went to my girls we all were havi...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Suddenly some one back hugged me and I screamed in fear "Who the jahanum is this" I screamed as everyone one started looking at me and Aryan face went cold and angry."your lover boy is here darling" the person who hugged me said and I was so shocked after hearing the voice yeah it was him after 1 years my best friend is here his name is haroon umair we both studied in same airline academy for 2 years.i suddenly moved back and looked at him in so much happiness.

"Just tell me this is a dream haroon you here" I said in full shock and hugged him tightly "sweetheart it's not a dream it's really me now leave me I can't breath" he said while while breaking the hug "yeah you will not die because of my hugs duffer" i said and he laughed and he greeted everyone as I saw Aryan burning gaze on me but I don't care now what he thinks or not.

"Haroon come join us in bar.b.q" Mahnoor said and we all again started our fun and all that time Aryan burning gaze was on me.

ARYAN POV:
I was enjoying the bar.b.q and suddenly my blood went cold when i saw a man hugging my manahil and i got angry when i saw manahil hugging him tightly and that bastard calling her sweet heart.Later we got to know that he was manahil's classmate and best friend but fuck with it why was even he hugging her I swear i want to kill that man right here on the spot but i don't want to create a scene i was looking at manahil and that bastard with anger when my nonsense friends Saad and Ahad sat beside me saying.

"Oye saad yar tujeh jalne ki smell a rahi hai" ahad said to i Saad.

"Oye Han yaar aisa lag raha hai ke kisi ka dil jal raha hai" Saad said and they both started laughing. I got that they were teasing me so I played with them as I know that Ibrahim like manahil's friend Amal so I teased him.

"dil ka toh pata nhi per abhi tu pura ka pura jale ka udher toh dehk Amal aur haroon kitne piyare lag rahe hai sath mei" I said to Saad and he immediately looked at them and Amal and haroon was talking when Ahad said to us. "Bichare mere dost na Saad ko Amal mile gi aur na Aryan ko manahil ku rke dono larkiya toh haroon le jaye ga" he said while laughing and me and saad passed him a dead glare and he stoped and head out from there and went towards Ali.

"Yaar mene iss insan ko mar Dena hai"Saad said in anger while looking at haroon. "Mil kar marte hai saale ko" I said to him and we both went towards everyone where Manhail,Amal,Mahnoor,Ahad,haroon and Ali was sitting. Saad sit beside Ahad and I sat beside beside Ali.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Guys I know it's a short chapter but I am to tired to write a long one so sorry for that

Please please vote I work so hard on  this novel

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
    ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

eleanor    ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.