Chapter 10

SAAD POV:
We all were sitting and it was late night now and I was looking at that bastard who was talking with my ayesha and she was laughing when I got very angry I just throw the glass on the floor which was in my hand harshly and the glass shattered into pieces when everyone stop talking and look towards me.

"Sorry actually it just slipped from my hand" i said in a cold voice when manahil said to me "no it's oky" i nodded and again everyone started talking when Ahad came and sit beside me and said in a playfully but in a low voice it was only hearable to me "Oye kamine itna bhi jealous nhi hona chaiye ke tu logon ki cheeze tore daffer" Ahad said to me when I passed him a dead glare and he makes face.

"dafa ho ja Ahad Yaha se warna mein tujeh jaan se mardunga aur tujeh pata hai SAAD khan ki dhamkiya khali nahi hoti" I said in a pissed off tone and he answers "oye janni tujeh haroon ko marna chaiye mein toh wase bhi tere kisi kaam ka nahi hoon" he said when suddenly I saw amal going inside to take something as she went in I also followed her making an excuse to everyone and went behind her she went towards kitchen as it was late night so all the elders where sleeping so I went into the kitchen and she saw me.

"apko kuch chaiye" she says as I looked at her and said "Ji ap chaiye ho" she just froze on her spot and looked at me with her big eyes "apka dimag theek hai mister" she said in a stern tone and passed me glare i went towards her "apko dehkne ke baad dimag kaam nahi kar raha bas dil keh raha hai ke apko apna bana lo" i said as she looked towards me "excuse me!" She said as i move closer to her and she moved back "your excuse darling" i said and she again said "apne dimag aur dil ka ilaj karwaye ja kar ap mama ki friend ke bete hai iss liye kuch nahi keh rahi toh meri khamoshi ka faida na uthae"

As I moved towards her and trapped her between me and the wall and she try to push me but I was too strong and muscular for her "what the jahanum is this please get way" she said and her breath got uneven as I looked deep in her brown eyes and got closer to her she closed her eyes tightly and I whisper in her ear "let me clear one thing dear that don't go near that bastard haroon or otherwise I don't know what will I do to him if I saw you with him next time" I said in a stern yet deep and husky voice and moved back leaving her breathless and went out from the kitchen.

AMAL POV:
I just felt numb as he come closer to me and I don't know what was I feeling but it was definitely something weird in my heart as I open my eyes slowly and saw him going out from the kitchen I let out a breath and quickly drink 2 glass of water in one go....after composing myself I went out and headed towards the lawn and saw everyone when I saw saad smirking at me I just got zoned out when Mahnoor back hugged me and started singing loudly a song and I came back to senses.

"Secrets I have held in my hearts are harder to held then I told may be I just wanna be yours...I wanna be yours...I wanna be yourssss" she was singing and back hugging me and I smiled at her and we both laughed...after some time we all went towards our rooms I changed and did my night routine and lay down on the bed.

"why am I having weird feeling and why his words are affecting me this much we don't even know each other properly" i said to myself and slowly fell in sleep...

Time skips to morning:
It was 8:30 when my bitches came into my room like a thunder and not to forget without knocking I was sleeping when Manahil throw the cushion on me and pull my blanket down I was seriously irritated and yells...

"Jahil aurton tum logon ko kabhi bhi tameez nahi ani ke kisi ko uthate kaise hai" I was about to say more when Manahil said in a pissed off tone "uth ja wase hee sab ko lagta hai ke hum teeno late night koi juram kar ke aye hai"she said as I get that something is off so I just quickly did my morning routine and we three headed towards the breakfast table when we tree entered my mom said "where were you three you know that the time for breakfast was 7:00 and where were you three last night" I looked at manahil and her face was showing a little bit of irritation so I said to my mom "mom take a chill pill we are just 1 hour late and we were in our rooms after doing bar.b.q"

Then manahil's mom (Mami) speaks "ok we believe you that you were not out but I just saw manahil going out late night" i was about to say when manahil speak in a stern tone "mom I was all alone no one was with me not Mahnoor nor Amal so please stop it" she said I get it that now definitely something was off then my mom told us three to sit down my eyes fell on saad who was looking at me more like admiring me and aryan and ahad was also there with there families we all were doing breakfast when Mami speaks "manahil beta where were you last night tell me" I looked towards manahil and I can see that she was hurt so much and I saw that bastard Aryan as he was also looking for the answer and looked at her when she almost like yell.

"Mama why are not you understanding I don't feel like talking about it so plese..." I cut her and said "Mami if she not comfortable please leave it" I said and everyone went silent cause I get it now that where was she...manahil excused herself and went back to her room and I taught to give her sometime alone we all sat in silence and was heaving breakfast when I felt a little stab on my foot I look up and as I was sitting face to face with saad I saw him smirking and when he lightly rubbed his shoe on my foot I choked on the the food and Mahnoor quickly gave me water.

"What happened yaar" she said rubbing my back as I was numb and she sakes me a little "uhh n-nothing actually I was eating q-quickly"I said and for the first time I shuttered yes me amal Asif  shattered...as Saad was smirking I passed him a glare and he stoped smirking and acted like nothing happened I was so stunned by his acting....after doing my breakfast I signalled Amal to meet me at the back yard I told him that I want to talk something but in reality I was definitely giving him a lesson for doing these kinda things.

Skips time:
I was waiting for Saad when he appeared he came close to me and he said "already missing me darling" I don't know why but I was lost in his dark brown orbs but when I notice he was coming closer to me I moved back and said in a stern voice "mr.whatever you are don't you have any manners and what were you doing on the dining" he stoped on his way and smirk "what was I doing" he said..

I got very angry at that point so I moved closer grab him by his collar "look mr you are insane go and make yourself check to a mental asylum" I said while he just didn't react but said "yeah I'm crazy but you know for whom then lemme tell you it's you whom I'm insane for" I was furious know and moved back "I'm tough girl to get mr" I said in a stern voice "who said I like easy things" he said I was stunned but reply "guess what I don't care" I said and left from there and went inside.....

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

please vote

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
    ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

eleanor    ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶