CHAPTER 14

ARYAN POV:

Today was mehndi and i was getting ready but aunty samena called me "ji aunty apko kuch chaiye tha kiya?" I asked. "Beta storeroom mai kuch saman hai nikal lo gaye udhar kuch mehndi ki cheeze hain" she asked and I said okay. I went to the storeroom to get the things she asked me as soon as I arrived there I saw manahil i don't want to ruin my mood or hers so I just started to search for for the things. Suddenly the lights went off and the door shut then I heard manahil screaming. "Don't scream darling I am here" she stoped and stand next to me "yea that's the problem your here" then she started to breath heavily ""manahil are you okay" I asked her in a worried tone "I hate dark and confined places" she was still breathing heavily "are you okay?" "No I don't feel save here aryan it's like I am dying I hate dark places" I just looked at her and hugs her "how about now manahil" I feel she was getting relaxed so I started to caress her hairs. After 19 minutes everything went normal and the lights came back she literally just pushed me "don't touch me you cheater" i just nods and tries to open the door luckily the door opens. I was about to leave with the things when she stops me "thank you" i just nods and left from there. I give the things To aunty samena and went back to my room I just lays on bed. After some minutes Ahad and saad came to my room "hey boy come downstairs everyone is having fun" Ahad said while shaking me "yea uth ab kutte" saad said. "Acha Acha uth giya bol kiya Krna hai" i said in a annoyed tone. After that we all went down every one enjoying but my eyes were still on her I was staring at her the whole function after the function ends I went back to my room with Ahad and I saad we all were playing games after 3 hours we all were tired so I went to bed saad and Ahad went to their respective room. I started to think about her i couldn't get her out of my head She dominated my thoughts day and night i wanted nothing more than to see her again, to talk to her and to hold her close i missed her soft voice and cute giggle i missed her brilliant, infectious laugh I missed her so much it hurts i am willing to do anything for a second chance to win back her hearti wanted her back in his arms and this time I wouldn't let her go. Soon I drift to sleep.....

  ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

please vote

If you have any questions ask it on my Instagram

Love you all so please vote guys 🤍🌷🎧

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram id - author.eleanor
    ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

And I am really really really sorry I know this is a really short chapter and it's not even close to 1000 words but I am so busy these days again I am sorry babies but I will try my best to write long chapters but sorry again I know this chapter is shit but sorry guys I don't have time and I tried my best please ignore my grammar mistakes and I am really sorry again love you all