Chapter 11

Manahil POV:
Last night I was heading back to my room when suddenly someone pulled me into a room and pinned me to the wall when I saw the person it was Aryan my was became expressionless...

"What the jahanum you think you are doing Aryan"I said him he starred into my eyes his black eyes where saying something very deep "what was happening at the bar.b.q" he asked in a cold tone "what are you doing?" I said and pushed him a side he again pinned me to the wall "minahil don't test me and tell me why that bastard was being so close to you" he said me while giving me a glare...

"What is your problem aryan and who are you to ask me that huh" I was on the verge of yelling but I controlled "I'm your—" he was about to say but I cut him between "no one you are my nothing when I said that it's over I mean it" I said in a very stern voice but inside me my heart was breaking I want him to be my everything but what he did now nothing left between us why he has to do that wasn't I enough for him that night he broke my trust "meri jaan you are my everything why don't you understand kyu itni nafrat karti ho mujeh se" he said in a sad yet deep voice.....

"Tum nahi jante ke kyu karti hu huh?kiya mein tumhare liye kaffi nahi thi jo tum uss raat—" I was so broken know finally my tears started flowing down my eyes I was speaking when he yelled "kuch nahi hua tha nothing happened that night I love you why don't you understand kyu meri mohabbat ka mazak bana rhi ho" I was so amused by his audacity and I yelled back "jhoot mat bolo don't lie cause I know everything what you did and you were not with ahad that night aur Konsi mohabbat huh?mazak toh Tumne mera banaya tha"I said while crying and grab him by his collar and said.......

"Once there was a manahil who loved you beyond anything but this manahil jafar only hate you Aryan zubair khan" I said and pushed him a side and went out from the room I quickly went to my car and started the engine I was driving and I wasn't in my senses and was shivering so i pulled the break and park the car on abandoned road there was no one and I just started crying cause once again everything was recalled in my mind after 1 hour when I was stable I started the car went back home....

it was 5 in the morning I was overwhelmed by everything i did my wuzu and prayed I was crying while making my dua cause my heart was not peaceful I later down on my bed and slept cause I know that tomorrow was Ali bhai's nikkah......

Aryan pov:
After manahil left the room I was so broken I wasn't expecting this much hate from her and yes I don't deserve this much hate from her that night I did nothing how can she even think that I was wrong.my mind was so messed up from everything that I was so lost in my thoughts I went back to my room and saw my two losers friend on my bed I went to them and wake them up.....

"Oye yaha kiya kar rahe ho tum dono" I said as ahad wasn't waking up and Ibrahim replied me in a sleepy way "duffer kuch nahi hota ager ajj hum yaha soo jaye ge toh" he said as I wasn't in a state of arguing I went to the couch at lay down while slept next day on the breakfast I got to know that manahil wasn't home last night and her mother was asking her but she wasn't saying anything.......

Today was the nikkah of Ali and Zara we all were on the event When I Saw manahil in white dress she was just looking like an angle and it was making my heart skip many beats I was admiring my manahil when saad came beside me and whisper in my ear "Oye larki ko ghurna band kar aur uske sath jo hai usko dehk"when he said this I look towards the direction beside manahil when I saw my jaw clenched that basdard haroon was with her and it was burning my heart I went towards thier direction when ahad came and take me with him to the other side.

"Kiya lar rha hai" he said "Kiya mtlb kiya kar rha hoon tu dehk nahi rha ke wo manahil ke sath kase chipka hua hai" I was in so much anger but then ahad said something which replaced my anger into guilt "kis haq se yeh baat keh rha hai aryan" he said and I went silent "Chal chor ab shadi enjoy kar le tu" he said and soon the nikkah started in the whole function I was looking at my manahil and the thing which was disturbing me was "did she really moved on" this question was again and again repeating in my mind.