Chapter 12

MAHNOOR POV:
Today was the dholki an I was so excited and was preparing my thing when manahil disturbed me and started shouting at me "Mahnoor I told you to get ready on time it's already the time" she said and then I remembered that I really forgot the function timings "yaar I'm so sorry just give me 20 mins I'll get ready" I quickly went towards the washroom and got dressed.when I was ready I went downstairs to check up on everyone and the decorations were so fantastic I called manahil as she was coming downstairs...

"Yaar Amal kaha hai subha se nazar nhi ayi" I asked manahil "yaar wo abhi ready ho rhi hai" she answered me we were having a chit chat when suddenly haroon bhai came and back hug manahil like i also want a friend like him "haroon bhai apko itni Konsi obsession hai meri behn se" I said "yaar itni cute hai meri yeh kitten" haroon bhai said while pinching her cheeks "Toba haroon dafa ho yaar" Manahil groaned they both were chatting when I saw that bastard coming with aryan bhai and my mom....my mom stands beside manahil and said me "girls Ahad aur Aryan ko Ali ke room tak chor kar ao jao they don't know the way" she said to me and manahil......

"Mama mein toh haroon ke sath ja rhi hoon dholki ka saman lene toh im leaving" Manahil said to mama and hugs her and left with haroon so yeah now I have to go with these bastards "Mahnoor tum jao le kar"mama asked me and I nodded "chale miss Mahnoor" that fucking Ahad said me my mother left "follow me" I said in a attitude we were about to move when aryan got a call "excuse me Ahad you go I'll come in sometime"he said and left "mister I'm not free like you so chale" I said to Ahad and walks towards Ali bhai room he was following me when he said "dear see I'm not free like you I own a company not like you a free little girl" yeah he just said me a free person "oh shut up I'm not here to listen this shit of yours aya bara c.e.o daffer"

Ahad pov :

"Excuse me what did u just call me a daffer" I said that to her
"Hanji why aren't you" she said showing me the fake attitude "sweetie I don't mind it I know inner you is drooling over me" I said making my flirt skill boost my confidence "Ewww I have a taste I don't drool over cheapsters" she said and just went from there yeah she called me a cheapster like I don't care but how can she dare to say this to me like she don't know who the fuck I'm  well leave I just went inside Ali's room and said saad and Ali chatting "hey bastard what are you doing here" saad said

"What's your problem man like I'm here to enjoy with Ali did I ask you too talk with me" I said and went towards Ali "where is your bsf" Ali asked me yeah everyone "oh he has a call to attend"I replied causally and sit down at the couch "what yaar I'm getteing bore" saad said like a 5 year old child "right shadi meri hai aur mein bhi bohot bore ho rha Hu" Ali said guys let's do some fun "hey ahad bring some drinks from the kitchen" Ali said that. I just nodded and went to the kitchen but as soon as I entered I saw that little 5ft witch standing right infront of me I just asked her where the drinks are and she replied me in a very rude tone. "Apko ki lagta hai Kai mai apki noker hoon" she said.

"Yea I can tell now hurry up and give me some drinks oh and ye jo tumhari lambi zuban hai na isko kat lo aur tameez sai baat karo mere sath" I said

"Tameez my foot" she said and start taking the drinks out from the fridge I can't help but to stare at her she was looking cute actually I didn't realise when I started to stare at her like a creep when she snaps her fingers at me "oh hello mr pervert stop looking at me like that tameez nahi hai ap mai batamez insan" she give me the drinks and I left from there I don't know why I didn't said anything but that 5ft girl is doing something to me.