ˏˋ°•*⁀➷AUTHORS NOTE‿➹*•°ˋˏ

★ INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION

I am a fanfiction writer and create BTS fanfiction. This is the first fanfiction that I am officially going to upload on an online platform. I have no experience writing professionally, so don't expect so much from me. I hope that you'll like my writing style unfortunately I don't have it. So I don't think that I have to add more, so that's it in the introduction.

HOW DO I WRITE THIS FANFIC?

Even I don't know it. So I have written a lot of oneshots like in my diary or docs and never thought to upload it.

One day, I had a sudden urge to write like a romantic series consisting of five to six parts or more than that.

I.. like I watched a lot of videos on YouTube to get a perfect idea of how to start my fanfiction and how to not make it so boring blah blah blah. Some videos were actually so useful and like helped me a lot. But the main point was the story, the plot, and everything. What should be my story??

So when I was just watching a Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (if you have not watched it, you are really missing it). I don't know from where I got the fic idea, and I started writing this. That's it.

SPECIAL THANKS TO -

I would like to thank Dr. strange for giving me this idea Idk from like which angle he gave me, but yes, he did. So thank you so much, Dr. Strange. LMAO.

Okay, so I would like to thank my bestie who really supported me and gave me a lot of suggestions, and yes, she was the first one to read this fanfiction. Thanks to my bestie for hyping this up when I thought it was a piece of trash. Thank you to all my friends who supported me. Love you!!

LASTLY...

I don't know what to actually say. Thank you! ❤️