8. CHAPTER EIGHT(THE END)

I took a step closer. My lips curled into a smile. I tiptoed and placed my lips on his. He put his hand on my back and pulled me closer and kissed me back. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He was gentle at first but not after a few moments. After some time he pulled back, his lips still brushing over mine "I'll take that as a yes" and smashed his lips on mine. 

"Yn?" I hummed as a reply. My head rested on his shoulder. We were sitting on a bench near the Han River, enjoying the view. "I love you" I chuckled "How many times are you gonna say it?" He smiled and looked at me. "Till my last breath" I also looked at him "I love you too" he kissed my forehead. "Mr. Jeon," I said and waited for him to reply. "Yes?" he replied "It's late now" I said, and he replied "So?" "So I have to go now"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I opened the door of my house and stepped inside. As soon as I reached inside, my mother approached me and said "we wanted to talk to you" I thought for a while and then nodded. Me and my mother went towards the living room where my father was also sitting. I don't know if I have done right or not because if they still wanted to talk about the wedding, then I am not gonna talk to them. As soon as my father saw me, he stood and came towards me. He took a brief pause and said, "About the marriage -" I interrupted him in the middle of the sentence, "please don't!"

"I am sorry, Yn, for all the things for the marriage and everything. We are sorry. I just wanted fame and money, so I never cared about my child's opinion." He said his voice low. He was looking at the floor while he said that. He looked up at me, his eyes filled with tears. My father meant this apology. He never cried or had tears in his eyes in front of me. He meant it. "I will never force you about the marriage and all I promise but forgive me" I nodded, and then he hugged me. I hugged him back.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"What should I get for him?" I asked myself as I was looking at the watches. They were expensive and elegant but the problem is will it be good for him or not? Or should I give him something else? Suzy snorted and said "Just wrap yourself around the gift wrap and give him yourself that's it"

I rolled my eyes and didn't reply to her. I took her with me for shopping so that she could give me some suggestions but I made a mistake for sure. I wandered around the watch shop but couldn't find anything good. Some were out of my budget and some were not too good. I can just ask my father to give me money but I wanted to buy it with my own money. 

"What should I do now? Tomorrow is his birthday." I said as we moved out of the shop. Suzy was clearly annoyed by all this because we were here in this mall for more than 1 hour. "What should we do now?" I said and then only my phone rings. I looked at the caller ID and it was from Mr. Jeon. A smile appeared on my face and I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" his husky voice oozed over my phone. "Hello," I replied. "Where are you right now?" I looked at Suzy and then replied. "I am at mecenatpolis. Why?"

We both were waiting for him to arrive. He told me to wait for him outside the mall as he wanted to see me and gave me something. Then I heard a car stop behind me. I turned around and noticed Jungkook coming out with an.. bouquet. He smiled and started coming towards me.

"You are really lucky," Suzy whispered as she also noticed the bouquet which consisted of every flower it could. "I know" I replied to Suzy and went closer to him. He extended the bouquet to me. "I didn't know your favourite flower so I got all the flowers from that shop." I felt my cheeks getting warm.