2. CHAPTER TWO

"Good morning, Miss Lee Yn," he said in his husky voice while looking at me and smiling.

He is the same man whose lap I was sitting on as a dare.

That was a straight teasing smile. Now I don't want to work here but I have to because of my parents. Fuck it.

I step towards the chair which was for the person who will be interviewed. He looked at the documents for a minute, which were mine, then asked
"Why should we hire you?"

I know the answer, and I have prepared for this question because I saw it coming from miles away and can answer it perfectly, but some part of me is saying not to answer.

I thought about the marriage part, and then I sighed and looking at him I answered "I should be hired because of my relevant skills, experience, and passion for the industry. I've researched the company and can add value to its growth. My positive attitude, work ethics, and long-term goals align with the job requirements, making me a committed and valuable asset to the company"

I can see him smiling, which is now making me so freaking WEAK. Those eyes and his smile are enough to make me melt.

The interview is now over, and it went really well. I didn't think it would go this well. I was walking through the hall and noticed a painting which was absolutely so beautiful.

I looked at the name of the painting and it 'water lily pond by Claude Monet'

Last time, I looked at it and drove to my best friend, Suzy's workplace.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So the man you sat on the lap yesterday is now your soon to be boss" she laughed and then drank the coffee which we get in her workplace only. "He was so hot to be honest"

I looked at her in disappointment. "He is, but it will be so embarrassing to work with him like- nevermind" I stopped in the middle of the sentence because it would be no use to explain to her.

I drank my coffee and then stayed silent. She looked at me with a serious look and then said

"ok ok, so there are so many problems in your life like here, your parents, and then the job. You should ignore him after getting accepted into the job"

she said, making me relax a bit. I sighed well she is right. I should ignore him after the job. I replied to her while nodding, and then we both went out shopping as her work time was over for today. We both had a lot of fun. We clicked pictures, ate and did a lot of shopping.

The whole time, I was thinking about the job. What if I don't get accepted then have to marry some stranger who might be much older than me. Then I had to live with him for the rest of my life.

I looked at my phone, hoping for any mail or something, I put the phone in my pocket and looked at the door of my house.

I sighed before entering the house. After entering the house, a notification popped up on my phone.

I ignored it and went to my room and then opened my phone and saw that it was an email. I hurriedly opened it, and I GOT ACCEPTED.

Like now I don't have to marry a stranger. I read the whole mail and it says that I got accepted and is secretary of the CEO... wow.

So the plan of ignoring him is not gonna work like I have to stay with him the whole time during work and have to face him. Anyway I got a job and that's it.