5. CHAPTER FIVE

I just don't want to do those so-called missions. I'd rather die than doing that mission. I was making coffee for Mr. Jeon when someone tapped on my shoulders. As I turned around I saw Taewon standing. He is the assistant manager. He just joined the company a few days ago and since then he is my good friend. His lips curled into a smile which reached till his eyes.

"Hello, how are you doing?" I smiled and then replied "I am good and you?" I turned off the coffee making machine. "Me too" We both went towards the couch and sat there. For the next 15 minutes we both just sat there and talked a lot.

Taewon is really the sweetest and kindest man I have ever met. As I was talking to him, I felt an intense gaze on me. I looked around and found Mr. Jeon standing in the hallway, staring at my soul. I gulped, and then he took some steps towards us. Taewon looked at him and stood and I also stood.

"oh good morning sir" he didn't say anything and was looking at me. I felt my heart in my throat and then he shifted his gaze from me to Taewon. "morning. Yn I need you in my cabin now." I nodded and then went from there.

I was standing in front of the wall which was embedded with glass in his cabin. When I was talking with Taewon, Jungkook was glaring at him, he was... jealous. So this fucking mission... actually passed. Should I just text Suzy and tell her about this? Yes I should. I took out my phone from my pocket and opened the messenger app. I was about to type the message then only I heard the door opening. I turned around and noticed him. He closed the door behind him and started to come towards me. He stopped at a distance from me and before saying anything he cleared his throat.

"Ms. Lee, can you do me a favour?" I hesitated before nodding, He took another step closer. His cologne was hitting my nostrils. "There is some paperwork to do, can you do it?" I nodded.

JUNGKOOK POV

I sat on my chair. I closed my eyes and rested my head back on the chair.

"Yn I need you in my cabin now" She nodded and went away. "Stay away from her" I said as soon as she left that place. Taewon smirked and said "Sir are you jealous?" I rolled my eyes and took a step close to him. I said "If I ever saw you being close to her. Taewon I swear I'll bury you 6 feet inside the ground"

I smirked remembering the little sweet chat me and Taewon had. He is really getting on my nerves from the day he came. The day he came he talked to her a lot. Every time in lunch break or break time he always tried to be with Yn. "시발새끼야"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

YN POV

"I told you!" I rolled my eyes as Suzy said that. Looking at my Uno cards I sighed. Never got a chance to win this win especially when I am playing with her. "You know what I am thinking now?" I raised my eyebrow. "You and Jungkook. Getting married. Having children and-"

"don't you dare to say that," she chuckled.

"Don't be delusional, I am not going to get along with Mr. Jeon," she rolled her eyes. After sighing she said. "Well let's say hypothetically he proposed to you. What will you do? Accept or reject it?"

What will I do? I don't even know the answer. Will I say no? No. Will I say yes?...Maybe. Things will never work between us. I am from a different family background and he has a different family background. Our thoughts, point of view, style, thoughts like everything are different. I just found him attractive. He has an exquisite feature but liking him in a different way- I just don't know the answer.