3. CHAPTER THREE

"Can you help me wear this tie?

I snatched the tie from his hand and started tying it. I don't know why, but I actually don't want to deny him. This is so messed up. There was only an inch gap between us. I can smell cologne perfectly, which is so good.

His cologne is like a drug. The more you try to get away from it, the more it will attract you. I finished tying his tie and then stepped backward, but then he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer, making me slam on his chest. He took my hand place it on his chest. I could feel his heart pounding.

"This is what happens to me when you are with me." his voice sent shivers down my spine. My cheeks heated up. His hand was still grabbing my hand, and then someone knocked on the door, making him release my hand. I stepped backward "come in" he said, and then one of the employees came with some files. I stayed silent the whole time because I was shocked by his words like what if he likes me? Well I wouldn't mind if he confesses to me here

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

There is a business trip. It's been four days since that incident, we haven't talked about anything other than work. It was awkward for both of us. I was just checking everything was with me one more time before getting into the car.

I noticed Jungkook sitting on the driver seat. He was not wearing formal clothes, finally, all dressed up in black. Black t-shirt, paired with a black cargo pants and a black jacket. His sleeves were folded exposing his arms which have tattoos. I gulped before sitting in the car.

I was also not wearing formals, a beige sweater paired with blue jeans and a trench coat lastly a scarf as it was really cold today for me

"Good morning Miss" I looked at him as he have never addressed me as 'miss'. "Good morning" saying that I looked out of the window. After some time he stopped the car making me confused as we have not reached at the destination yet.

"Why did we stop here?" I asked him out of curiosity and then he got out of the car while I did the same.

I looked in front just to notice a beautiful sunset and beach. My jaw dropped seeing it, looking at him I said "It is pretty, isn't it?" His gaze shifted from the sunset to me "Very pretty" I smiled and then looked again at the sunset.

Am I just thinking too much or does he like me?

"Let's eat something" He held my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach, no, a whole freaking zoo. Then he started taking me to a stall that was just nearby us. I was just staring at him while he took me to the stall and ordered the food.