7. CHAPTER SEVEN

"A day after tomorrow?" he nodded. Taking a brief pause, he said, "There will be a lot of our business partners as my birthday is also there. Mr. Park will invite a lot of people." birthday? So his birthday is on 1 September. I shifted my gaze from the ground to him.

"Your birthday?" His phone rings before he can answer me. He looked at the caller Id and went outside the cabin to pick up the phone.

My gaze suddenly fell on the picture, which was on the desk of him with a lady and a man who might be his parents. I stood from the chair and went close to the desk.

I took a close look at the picture. He was standing in the middle of his parents holding his mother's hand. He was laughing. His bunny smile was so cute. His eyes never changed. I just want to take a picture of this. But why? I asked myself and turned around.

"Oh my goodness," I gasped as I noticed Jungkook standing just behind me. He was looking at me the whole time. Did he see me smiling at his picture? No way. I took a step back. My back was leaning on the desk. My hands were placed at the edge of the desk for support.

Gulping down the lump in my throat, I opened my mouth to speak but didn't. Instead, he spoke first, "The chairman called me. He wanted to see me." I sighed as he didn't ask me why I was looking at his picture because even I couldn't know why? "So?" I asked. He took a step back and said, "So? You are coming with me. "

I nodded and stood straight. He starts walking towards the outside. I took my handbag and followed him. His speed was the one thing that I could never match, and when I tried to, I caught myself falling, especially whenever I was wearing heels like now.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

We arrived at the chairman's house. I got out of the car, and my jaw dropped as I saw the mansion. It was magnificent. I closed my mouth and gulped. "Let's go," he entered inside the mansion, and I followed him.

The smell and aura of the house were so elegant and magnificent. The wooden floor and the walls matched each other so perfectly. The chandelier looked so expensive and elegant. Money. That's the key.

"You finally arrived, my son." I heard a husky voice from behind. I turned around, and he looked like he was in his middle 60s. His lips curled into a smile which reached till his eyes. He was chairman for sure. I bowed and greeted me.

"Good evening, Sir." He chuckled, making me confused. The laugh was so expensive, to be honest. He took some steps forward and said, "You don't need to be so formal. You are his girl -" Jungkook interrupted his voice louder than usual. "Why did you call me here!? You needed to say something, right?"

I looked at him in confusion, and Mr. Park nodded and said, "Of course i do wanna talk."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

He loaded the gun, lifting it he kept it till his eyes, and one of the maids threw the apple in the air, then he shot. Perfect. "That's cool," I muttered as Mr. Jeon shot another time perfectly. The chairman was not here as he had just got an important call so he just went to pick it up. Mr. Jeon put the gun down and said, "Do you want to try?" For a few moments

I was confused, then finally nodded. Because yes, I am actually willing to do this. He extended the gun after loading it and waited until I took it from his hand. I stood where he was standing. Mr. Jeon was just standing behind me. I turned around and asked him, "How do I do this?"