Chapter Ten

The flogger changed—instead of leather it was now snappy, almost malleable bamboo. Every time those bamboo branches struck my rear, they left exceptional stinging bites of pain. Dahlia was very careful with when, where, and how she struck—she was a master at this ability, and I was in total submission to her.

My groans turned into high-pitched squeals when the bamboo stopped, and the bristles of a hair brush were drawn down my back. This smaller and more concentrated paddle brought me great pain, but Dahlia began to encourage me.

"You're doing very well, Rowan," she said gently. "Your mistress will be proud." She paddled me with the hairbrush until I began to cry, and only then did she stop. "Excellent." She removed my gag and I felt a cool cup of water at my lips. I sniffled and drank what was given.

"Getting beaten twice in one day is good for you when you're first beginning, but remember, do not entice your mistress to beat you. You must be subtle. You must attract her to it. Getting beaten twice in one day can be a good thing, or a very bad thing." Dahlia took the water away. I felt her hand on my face. She gave my sore jaw a soft massage. "Does it hurt? Yes, I know it does, but you're doing beautifully. You shall grow used to the gag in time."

When she commanded me to open my mouth, I did so without question, and she replaced the gag. "Ah yes," she said, "that reminds me."

Her heels clicked away, and I heard her rummaging. A different set of drawers this time, from another part of the room. When she came back, I heard her kneel before me. She blew very gently on my sex, which made me shudder in pleasure. Then, all of a sudden, her hot lips met my swollen clit and began to suckle madly. Her hands ran up the backs of my thighs with the softest touch, and I moaned and pushed my hips into her contact. She kissed noisily, drawing circles around my clit with her tongue.

Suddenly I felt something push against my opening. A toy, something soft but unyielding, pushed up and into me, and when Dahlia pulled away, she positioned the toy perfectly. It was u-shaped, with one end pushed against my g-spot and the other nestled against my clit.

Dahlia stood and leaned in against me, close enough to kiss the lobe of my right ear. "Hold this toy inside of you until I say. Can you do that for me?"