Chapter Eleven

I don't know how much time passed. Dahlia's heels clicked away, and I heard her settle on the bed. I did not hear her after this, not for some time.

My senses were taken. My pleasure was intense. My pain was so sweet, so sublime. I had always been interested, but had never been introduced to pain as a method to pleasure. But as I hung suspended, my backside still stinging, that toy inside of me made me groan harsher, shudder more powerfully.

Knowing that I was doing it for Dahlia, too, made me work to keep the toy held inside of me. I rode it shamelessly, squeezing my thighs together to feel that sweet friction against my sensitive spots.

"You may cum," Dahlia said, and, having been given this freedom, I fucked my toy relentlessly. I bucked my hips against it and felt it swirl around my clit as I did so. I was so deeply into my pleasure that at first Dahlia's heels clacking did not register. Then, I felt her loosening the gag. My squeals had been stifled against it, but as soon as it left my lips, my noises grew and sharpened in pitch immediately.

"Very good," Dahlia praised. "These sounds are sweet to the ear." I felt her press against me from behind, gently so. Her hand snaked around to my front to hold the toy in against my clit whilst I pleasured myself against it. This only served to further my ecstasy.

"Cum for me, Rowan," Dahlia commanded.

It did not take me long to fulfill that command, and my orgasm was so powerful my juices were flowing down my inner thighs. I bucked my hips against the toy still. I couldn't help myself.

Dahlia kissed my neck. She untied my blindfold, and I saw after a few hard blinks that I was strung up right in front of that curious mirror. From behind me, Dahlia was pinching and tugging my nipples. "See that beautiful slave reflected before you? You are capable of great pleasure, and great potential for bringing your owner happiness. She wants to know that her property is in good hands. And you are, whilst you are with me."

"Thank you, ma'am," I sighed, shuddering with joy.

Dahlia tapped the end of my nose. "You're welcome, little toy." She kissed my neck once more, then began to unhook me. She did not remove the toy. Instead, she led me to the bed and instructed me to lay down on my belly, over a curious cylindrical pillow. My rear was in the air, my face pointing toward the wall. Dahlia removed the toy, only to climb on the bed, spread my thighs, and slide another toy back into me, so far in that I could tell she was wearing it.

She grabbed my hair from behind and began to fuck me, rough and excited. Her gasps and groans were so sweet to my ears. She fucked me relentlessly and I was struck by how...happy I was, how content, how excited, how thrilled. I wanted her to fuck me. I wanted to be hers to use, thoroughly. It aroused me.

She did, too. She used me until she came against my backside, and I sighed in the happiest way. 

Dahlia pulled the toy from within me and removed the pillow. "Back on your belly. Let's put some salve on those welts." She grabbed a small pot of cream from the bedside table, and administered this to me. She did it delicately, almost tenderly.

"You have seen much use today," she said. "When I finish, I shall change into my accessible gown, and you may comfort yourself at my breasts."

I perked at this, and shuddered with delight.

"Remember, your owner and mistress requires that you begin suckling immediately. She loves attention at her breasts more than anything, so you will eventually learn how to please her in this space. She will require you to nurse routinely, so eventually, you will begin training with another Trainer who specializes in that area."

Just laying there, listening to Dahlia talk and feeling her soft touch on my hurts, I felt cared for and quieted into a gentle lull.

"Your owner wants the majority of your training under my tutelage," Dahlia continued, "but Violet will soon become a regular part of your day, too. And your slaves, if you wish, can be just as available to you as you are to your mistress. Make them do what you like. You own them, after all. You may be told to give them a command from higher up, and if so, you must all obey. But for the most part, if you like, you can practice techniques and personal desires upon them."

She pulled away, and tugged back the blankets. "Now get cozy. I shall return."

The next time I saw Dahlia, she had stripped herself free of dark colors and leather and had returned to that soft, floaty dress with exposed breasts. She crawled into bed with me, and pulled me into her arms. "You may not speak. You may only suckle."

I latched on almost immediately, and oh, how I felt comfort and joy slide over me. I wrapped my arms around Dahlia and settled in, Dahlia hugged me back, and sighed, moaning softly, pressing kisses into the top of my head. "Good girl," she said gently. "In the morning, I will pump you thoroughly."