Chapter Twenty-One

The door shut, and we were in a darksome cave lit by small jewel lights, a luxury only few carriages had. Opposite my Mistress's seat was my own—and a length for me to sit upon. She handed me a pretty indigo glass bottle, and I used the lubricant inside to ready my seat. When I was done, she unhooked my leash from my collar and opened my robe. "Now be seated," my Mistress commanded.

I faced my seat. I thought fondly of it—this was the same length and thickness Dahlia would fuck me with. That little reminder gave me strength. As gracefully as I could manage, I fluttered my robe behind me and hovered over the length. I let it slip inside of me, and I raised my eyes to meet my Mistress's as I slid down each inch.

My Mistress smiled. "Good girl," she said softly. I could see her breasts heaving against the neckline of her gown. Her nipples were taut.

I barely breathed. My very first good girl. I knew then that I wanted to hear that praise from her lips for the rest of my life, and that I would do anything to receive that praise.

After a moment of watching me squirm, she reached up and tugged on a rope, which rang a bell outside. The carriage lurched into motion, and I gasped. This would be a bumpy ride.

And it would truly test the limits of my pleasure.

"Are you alright?" My Mistress asked. "Is it too much?"

"No, ma'am."

"Very good. I wish to watch you bounce upon it for a little bit. You are so precious. I have watched you for so long, and I finally have you in my hands." My Mistress smiled wide at my confusion. "From the moment you unveiled the mirror in your room. I could see you as you were trained, unaware."

I flushed so hard. Why didn't I figure that out? I hadn't the faintest; and it made me feel silly.

"Oh, my little swan, the way you blush. I am so happy to bring you home, where I shall keep you in comfort and pleasure." She sat back, and watched me as I settled myself.

I gasped when the tip of that length hit that little pleasure button inside me. Once I had it where it needed to be, I began to sway my hips. I pushed my breasts out of my robe, and my Mistress reached out to brush the cloth back further.

Her hand grazed one of my breasts, and her palm cradled it, pinched the nipple until it was hard and taut. Her hand moved between my breasts and wandered downward, even lower, where she caressed my belly. She parted my thighs, and then sat back.

"Stay in that position. I want you to cum naturally, as your body tells you to. I have long waited to watch you do this in the privacy of my carriage. Make your Mistress happy, little swan."

I fluttered my lashes down modestly, looking down at myself. She had a remarkable way of making me feel beautiful. I lifted my gaze to hers, and as the carriage rolled forward, I began to dance. I swayed my hips, thrusting against the length and letting my breath hitch and gasp at every little jolt from the carriage.

She leaned out, leaned forward, and gently nestled her fingertips against my clit. "Keep going, my good girl," she murmured.

I couldn't stop then. How could I? Why would I? My life was hers. I was hers. I belonged to her. Anything she wanted of me she could have. I danced for her. Her touch on my clit made an electric fire flood my veins. I needed her touch. With every caress I grew closer to fulfillment. I wanted to find that fulfillment with her touch only.

And I did. My orgasm was explosive. I came so hard that I screamed and my body spasmed, bucking against the toy and her hand. She crooned to me through this, and as I sat gasping for breath, praised me highly.

"What a good girl," she said sweetly. "Come here, now, and sit with me."

I looked at her, surprised. Wasn't it the law?

"Nevermind the law, little swan. The law applies to your slaves, not you. I just wanted to watch you squirm." She smiled playfully. "Come. Sit by me. I would have you sit by me always."

I lifted myself up and wobbled into her seat. My knees felt made of jelly, and the jostling of the carriage made it hard to move. But by the gods I would put myself by her side.

She wrapped an arm around my shoulders and showed me her milk swollen breasts. Milk had leaked into her dress. "Look what you've done to me," she said. I shuddered happily. After all of my training with Violet, I knew what was to come.

"My mistress looks like she needs release." I looked up at her, meeting her eyes, which I knew I should not do, but could not stop myself from doing.

She met my eyes and cradled my face, tipping up my chin. "You will give me all the release I ask for and more," she told me gently. "Tug down my dress, and see what you find."

Shivering, my hands lifted to her gown, to her hemline. I tugged the fine fabric down, and carefully, with each hand, revealed her breasts. Her beauty was even more exquisite with her milky nipples free.

Her hand found my face and her thumb brushed my cheek. "Little swan. I know you have come from strict teachings. Come now and find comfort in my arms. I want you to nurse and not stop until I tell you."

It didn't take me long to latch onto her breast and with this contact she made the happiest gasp. "Oh, my little love. Yes. That eagerness. Do not stop. You and I were meant for this bond. I have ached for you. I have longed for you."

I shivered, and closed my eyes. I was finally where I needed to be, where I was meant to be. I wrapped my arms around my mistress and leaned into her warmth.

"This feels so right," my mistress murmured, her hands stroking my hair. She covered me with my robe so that I would not shiver, and cuddled me close. "I cannot tell you how happy I am to have you in my arms."

I nodded against her breast, and opened my eyes to look up at her. She was smiling down at me. I groaned happily and let my eyes slide shut again. I was in bliss. She tasted delicious.

How long was the ride to our new home?

Let it be a long time, I hoped. Let it be forever.