Part 7

I'll kill you Great King....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
After the match between
Karasuno and Nekoma
KARASUNO WINS!!!

Nekoma:... (tch... ) *angry*
Kuroo: (..they're just lucky because they have the new member making them the winner... cheh...)
Kenma: (hah.. i knew something like this would happen, what will be the other teams gonna do to him now that a monster in volleyball is born)
Yamamoto: (so he was here, he were meant to defeated us one by one..)
Yaku: (unfortunately we lose now kuroo's on the verge of thinking how to kill him without the karasuno finding out)
Lev: (damn.. he's so cool he can jump high, he's not more small to yaku-san)
Inouka: (everyone sure dispises him even more now that he and his team defeated somewhat superior than them..not gonna lie i hate but not him team, they are our friends but his making us hate them, but i know for sure that i can't judge a book by it's cover.)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Karasuno perspective..
Tanaka: yoshaaa!!
Nishinoya: we finally defeated 2 teams especially the one who defeated  us multiple times!!!
Tanaka: i know bro!!!
Nishinoya: bro!!!
Tanaka:bro!!!
Nishinoya: bro!!!
Daichi: shut up both of you!!!! it's not time yet to celebrate we have more opponents to defeated, we still need to practice more.. because there are more pawerful than we defeated teams!
Tanaka & Nishinoya: hai! sorry captain/ daichi san.
Tsukkishima: stupid
Yamaguchi: shut up tsukki.
Tsukkishima:...
Kageyama: looks like he'll be the one who'll shut you this time.
Tsukkishima: you shut up king
Kageyama: what did you say beanpole!
Tsukkishima: I'm not repeating it king.
Kageyama: you-
Daichi: shut up all of you!!!
Suga: *face palms*...
Hinata: you guys are too noisy..*walks away*
Suga: where are you going hinata?
Hinata: *stops* drink...
Suga: oh ok come back safely.
Hinata: k.. *walks out*
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Hinata walks out of the gym to find some vending machine outside and there it is he find one.

Hinata: *drinks* hah... (i wonder how is natsu doing all these days..)
.

.
???: heya~ #10 what are you doing here outside?~
Hinata: *looks at him, cold stare*...
???: ah you're pretty cold for your name and hair~
Hinata: are you trying to pick a fight here? *cold tone*
???: haha no~ i wouldn't hit someone so fragile~
Hinata: then why don't you go back to your garbage cage, where you belong. *cold*
???: are you calling me a monster hm~
Hinata: did i mention monster?
???: who do you think you're talking to?~
Hinata: don't know, don't care.
???: oh pretty feisty huh~ btw my name's Tendou Satori~
Hinata: i don't care..
Tendou: oh~ that's sad~ but be prepare someone might kill you if that person will get annoyed by your tone talking to them like that~
Hinata: then why don't they and you kill me right now? If you have the guts to do that. *cold*
Tendou:....
Hinata: huh?... is that all?... lame... *walks inside the gym*
Tendou: *grited his teeth in anger* just you wait #10 you'll meet your end and your team once we plan how to kill you all~ *creepy smie*
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Inside the gym..
Hinata: *walks towards suga*
Suga: oh hinata your back, warm up because we have a tougher opponent right now. *looks at date tech*
Hinata: hai...
Daichi: alright karasuno fight!
Karasuno- Hinata: fight!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
TO BE CONTINUED..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Will they be able to defeat the so called IRON WALL, DATE TECH?
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Bye....
-563 Words-