Part 17

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
All right since someone requested for me to continue this story, I'll give it a chance... all right proceed to the story...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Hinata and the others watch the boy drag his friend, Hinata asks for Daichi's permission to call his little sister to inform her that he won't be home a while and Daichi says okay....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Hinata calls Natsu... [On the phone]
.
Shoyo: Natsu I'm not gonna be home for a while so don't wait for me...
Natsu: yeah i know it's in two months right??
Shoyo: no the practice plan got change
Natsu: ok then... how long then?..
Shoyo: 6 months...
Natsu: What?!?!?! *shouts*
Shoyo: ow... natsu do not shout... especially not in the speaker next to my ear..
Natsu: oh! Sorry sorry aniki! And i understand brother becareful there.. *saddens*
Shoyo: you too.. *mumbles*
Natsu: *hears it and smiles*
Shoyo: n e ways bye... natsu..
Natsu: ok aniki bye ^_^
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Hinata ends the call and got inside the gym to peek on what they're doing.. others were playing volleyball, online games with each other, laughing, teasing, shouting, scolding they were happy so he went out for a fresh air, while he was walking hands on his pocket. He realizes something that there was a certain feeling that runs through his thoughts that he was relieved that he joins the volleyball club...
.

.

.

.

.
Hinata: *looks up at the sky* mom, dad I'm feeling a bit happy trying something else once in my life, but i wish that you guys were here. *tears up and clenched his chest* don't worry i won't let anything happen to natsu, i practice every self defense i know.. I'll do everything to do it takes to protect her even if it kills me... and i promise i won't do my old habits... *lifts his fist up in the air*
.
???: *watching* (he's crying.. pretty handsome but... how pity...)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
When hinata was done talking to the air {sky}, he went inside the gym proceeds to practice...
.
Karasuno: hinata let's practice. *cheery*
Nekoma: no practice with us!!
Fukorodani: uh-uh nope he's practicing with us! *yells*
Aoba Johsai: nah. You hog him these past 2 months and now it's our turn!
Date Tech: what about us? It's time for us to be the one spending tme with him!
Inarizaki: you're all delusional he's coming with us...
Shiratorizawa: on our perspective i think not...
Hinata: shut up all of you.. we'll take turns alright?....
...
Everyone: hai!!
...
Someone was wondering on why they favors that orange so much.. and he can't believe he broke those ice {the cold boys}, he was feeling jealous on him that hinata got the attention he want like they should praise korai himself not him, hinata..
.
Korai: tsk.. pathetic...
Hirugami: now now korai do not make a scene.. we're still here to practice not to brag
Korai: tsk.. whatever..
Hirugami: *thinking* (today's an interesting day, isn't it..)
.

.

.

.
They call each other mother and son/child so don't question it 💁
.
Mika: tbh, my child he was cute.. just saying.. hehehe
Daishou: i know mom, he'll be perfect for me..
.

.

.

.
Kaori: haha did you see that babe, everyone was crearly fighting to be with him *chuckled*
Yukie: i know babe they're so obvious *smiles*
.

.

.

.
Sakunami: he's pretty short..
Yahaba: and cute..
Komori: and cold *chuckled*
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Alright that's it for today guys, stay tunned for more and see you guys soon bye!!! ^>^