Part 19

Date Tech told the Aoba Johsai about their teammate Yahaba.. and the Aoba Johsai got angry..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Aoba Johsai perspective..
.
Oikawa: are you nuts huh yahaba! do you want me to make you run laps at the gym for a hundred time? *death glare*
Iwaizumi: why'd you do that to hinata huh?!
Yahaba: hey why are you getting mad it's not my fault!!
Kunimi: you're making excuses! *shouts*
Kyoutani: don't you dare do that again!! You hear me you bastard!!
Yahaba: the hell!.... You know what this conversation will go nowhere... I'm going out..
Oikawa: tsk..
Iwaizumi: *sighs*
Kunimi: *rolls his eyes*
Kyoutani: *clicks his tongue*
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Yahaba runs outside as he got further at the alleyway, he saw dead bodies and Sakunami getting angry punching nonstop the man and Komori kicks some thugs but eventually stops to look at Yahaba, then Yahaba joins them taking out his frustrations...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Night time at the Shiratorizawa gym, Yahaba, Sakunami, and Komori were still outside..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Komori: that's enough Sakunami, Yahaba...
Sakunami: *didn't listen and continue punching the bleeding man*...tch... do not interup me Komori I'm still pissed off about this morning..
Yahaba: *kicking nonstop the unconscious man* yeah.. i mean we're they're friends first.. they just met him, how can they just side with that bastard...
Komori: look guys i don't hate him, i just don't like him.. but refrain yourselves from punching him, we still don't want to risk getting in trouble again..
Sakunami: no not this time, i don't care if i have to kill! this is the daily life for us killing people! *stabs the man*
Yahaba: can that bastard read the atmosphere, he's messing with one of the murderers here..! *slits the man's throat*
Komori: guys-
Sakunami: let us have this!
Yahaba: we're not done yet here..
Komori: guys you know- *stops and looks at ___?,* *eyes widen*....
.