Part 20

Here i am readers, sorry if I'm late to post i was doing a PeTa in English i need to submit it by tomorrow 😅 so thank you all for waiting and now... continuing..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
The next day... hinata went to ask Hoshiumu and Hirugami about those three he's enemies/rivals...
.

.

.

.
Hirugami: so... what did you want to talk about hinata kun?
Korai: ???
Hinata: well i just need an information about those two..
Hirugami: who?
Hinata: those three who pick a fight with us the other day (it's only the two of them though.. the other one helps me even though i don't need help..)
Hirugami: oh you mean, who grab you by the collar almost punching you?..
Hinata: yes..
Korai: I'm still pissed off about that!
Hirugami: calm down, will you?
Korai: tck....
Hinata: so on the topic.. is there any thing, you can share to me?
Hirugami: yes.... let's start of with Yahaba Shigeru, Oikawa's teammate i heard that his parents abandoned him because they ain't ready to have a child yet, but his grandmother took him in and gave him a stable life his family were rich... also he got a crush yachi he confessed his feelings to her but got rejected, he didn't know that day also was his grandmother's death happened, all of the properties and wealth his grandmother own got transferred to yahaba..he became hot headed, whenever he sees yachi he got insane... there was one time he blame her for his grandmother's death... so... that's why he's like that..
Hinata: (i see... that's harsh...)..... ok what about the other two?..
Hirugami: and then onto Komori Motoya. Well he and his cousin were pretty close, when they were kids, playing pass ball at the side of the road, komori accidentally kick the ball at the road and his cousin Sakusa Kiyomi went to grab it but then a car was headed to their direction and Sakusa got hit by a car... laying on the ground, blood splattered around the road... Komori was crying, can't move when they put in the hospital he was already dead on the spot... the driver didn't turn away and let himself get arrested, knowing what he did but it's not his fault their parents left them playing at the side of the road.. Sakusa's parents and his parents didn't blame him because they were just kids but his parents noticed that something's wrong with him, he keeps calm everytime at any situations even danger... but he still has nightmares about his past, can't move on from what happen...
Hinata: (just like what i felt... but a different story... glad the driver didn't turn away on the mess.. not like mine..) *zone out*...
Hirugami: hinata kun?..
Hinata: yeah.?
Hirugami: do i need to stop?..
Hinata: no just continue...
Hirugami: ok last one Sakunami his is unbelievable though... his parents abuse him for years... his dog was the only one he been with through his childhood.. his parents got annoyed when his dog bark and bark he tried to calm it down but they went to their side and kick it until the dog didn't move anymore, Sakunami's eye widen, and he's anger got through his veins, he saw a knife at the table and swing it at his dad's face and throat, his mother scream crying calling him a monster and Sakunami stared at her in dead eyes, and approach her, his mother beg and Sakunami didn't give a fuck so he stab her by 50 times..
After that he gave a cut on his face, arms, legs and wash the knife and pretended to be unconscious  so that the cops will thought that he and his family got massacred but he's the only one who survived... actually he got suspended because he almost killed 5 of his seniors in his school...
Hinata: (worst one...) hell.. *sighs* thanks for telling me all of this but how'd you know?..
Hirugami: my mother was a police who investigated their cases but keep quite when the Sakunami told her the truth about what really happen... i know it's a crime but my mother knows that it's not his fault so i just dided with her... please don't tell this to anyone else okay?...
Hinata: okay i promise... you have my words..
Hirugami: heh... thanks..
Hinata: no worries...
Korai: that was a long long story...
Hinata: it was very informative... thank you both...
Korai: yw!
Hirugami: hey! Don't take all the credits i was the one who told hinata those informations!
Korai: not my fault.. *sticks his tongue out*
Hirugami: hey!!!
Hinata: haha.. (You two remind me of Tanaka senpai and Nishinoya senpai..) thanks again, when they're teasing each other...  *smiles*

Hirugami: *blushes* (woah

Hirugami: *blushes* (woah... cute...)
Korai: *red but hides it*...
Hinata: thanks again..
Hirugami: np.
Hinata: btw I'm going to my team to practice.. bye..
Hirugami: ok hinata kun.. bye..
Hinata: bye korai..
Korai: b-b-bye!! *red*
Hinata: hahah well then.. *waves* matane futari tomo...
Hirugami: o..k..
Korai:...
Hirugami: you got embarrassed huh hoshiumu?
Korai: no i didn't!!
Hirugami: oh right you even stuttered..
Korai: shut up! I didn't!
Hirugami: you totally did..
Korai: grrrr!!!
Hirugami: *chuckled* heheh..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Hinata proceeds to go to the gym smiling... but his smile got wiped  away when he saw someone infront of him but the person also feels it... {welp just kiss already.. hehe jk..}
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Okay readers... I'll post this now idk when will i post for another but I'll definitely post it when i got time and keep updating... don't worry i won't discontinue this story.... So Author out.. bye bye... ✌😁
✌✌