Part 13

After Bokuto celebrates and Akaashi being jealous, Hinata finally return to his team's room. Hinata is busy  thinking and basically letting his guard down...didn't know someone's following him and was buying time to  kidnapped Hinata.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Hinata: (fuck- shit what's happening to me, why'd i said that it's embarrassing damnit-)
???: *carefully walking not to get notice*
.
As Hinata was walking at the hallways to go to his team's room, it's quiet... as he got this unusual feeling... it's like something's gonna happen...
.

.

.

.

.

.
And then...
.

.
???: *pulls hinata to a dark room*
Hinata: (huh?-) *gets pull*
???: *locks the door* (i finally will have a revenge)
Hinata: what the fuck-
???: Well well well 'ya shouldn't have let 'yer guard down *pulls out a baseball bat*
Hinata: *can't see because it's dark* what the fuck do you want? Asshole
???: 'yer death.. *swings his baseball bat and it hits hinata's head*
Hinata: ackk.. *dizzy* ow...
???: heh... how does it feel to be so powerless right now *turn on the lights* Hinata Shoyo... *holding a baseball bat and crepy smiles*
Hinata: Atsumu Miya... *cold*
Atsumu: why don't you smile... now.
Hinata: (is this bastard crazy...)
Atsumu: come on now~ i want to see it~
Hinata: not.. gonna.. happen..
Atsumu: i see *beats him*
Hinata: *falls on the floor, dizzy*
Atsumu: 'ya brought this to yourself and now 'yer gonna pay for embarrassing me in front of everyone..
Hinata: *looks at him and remembered his parents* hah... go on kill me.. if it's going to make you happy... *smiles softly* i understand... what you feel....

Atsumu: *stunned, drops his baseball bat, and tears falling down* I'm sorry

Atsumu: *stunned, drops his baseball bat, and tears falling down* I'm sorry... shoyo kun... *crying*

Hinata: huh? *surprised*

*went to hug him*

Atsumu: *hugs back tight* I'm sorry shoyo kun

Hinata:... everybody makes mistakes..
Atsumu: *breaks the hug* let's get your wound treated...
Hinata: hm...
.

.

.

.

.

.
After Atsumu treating Hinata's wounds, atsumu and hinata plans to tell to their team what happen and atsumu will apologise...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Karasuno:...!!! What happened hinata?!! *sees his head bandaged*
Inarizaki:....
Atsumu: ....well.... i kinda beat him with a baseball bat... sorry..
Tanaka: what the hell?! Sorry?! You almost made my kohai unconscious and you're telling us sorry?!!! *ready to punch him*
Suga: *stops him* *glares at atsumu*
Daichi: you little shit...
.
The rest of the Karasuno members were mad, angry, sending death glares at Atsumu.. wanting to kill him for what he did to hinata..
.
Kita: atsumu... miya.. *cold stare* didn't we talk about this?..
Atsumu: yeah i know capt'n... my anger get the best of me... sorry...
Hinata: alright... that's enough... and atsumu for your punishment you'll have to treat me meatbuns for the end of the training camp.. k?
Atsumu: !!! Sure!!! Shoyo kun!!!
Karasuno & Inarizaki:.... (wtf?-)
.
The misunderstanding got solve and they got back to their usual work, and be friends, but someone wasn't happy about that...
.
Osamu: (tch.. what did he do to my brother??!...)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
TO BE CONTINUED...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Okay that's it for today guys, Osamu's still going to have to do what atsumu started, make hinata regret whatever he did to atsumu (sibling love?..)
.
Hinata's the victim here so why is it his fault?.
.
Anyways.. Bye..
-523 Words-