Part 25

{Heya. I'm back, anyway let's continue..}
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...
???: hm? *picks up something*... oh it's a pendant nice..
???: oi what are you doing?
???: well.. i got this *shows it to him*
???: what the don't take something that isn't yours
???: hey! I didn't steal this i picked it up
???: someone must've drop it.. let's return it
???: later we need to practice, remember the tournament?
???: oh yeah..
???: hey you two! You need to go back to the gym it's practice time *shouts from the distance*
???: ok!
???: well then... better take care of it. According to that design, diamonds, etc. That's expensive.. give it to the person who lost it later...
???: hm... sure...
...
{Damn who got the pendant...}
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Mostly everyone visits Hinata at the clinic/hospital after the incident... and Hinata recovered fast as he was walking he then saw Yachi..
{the love of his life. 😏😏😏}
...
Hinata: *sigh* what a day... *stops at his tracks and saw Yachi* ..beautiful as ever..
...
Yachi: *anxious and nervous* hehe....
Hinata: Yachi..!
Yachi: *startled* o-oh hinata kun!..
Hinata: where were you? And why are here at the.. front door of boys.... *mumbles* bathroom...
Yachi: e-eh it's n-not what y-you think!... I just stop here cause i was...
Hinata: nervous? tired?
Yachi: both...
Hinata: then I'll guide you, where are you headed to?
Yachi: just at the gym.. hehe..
Hinata: oh then.. since you're tired I'll carry you till we reach the door.
Yachi: n-no need h-hinata kun..!!!...
Hinata: i insist
Yachi: hehe.. you don't have to!
Hinata: just let me.
Yachi:  o-okay then if you say so..
Hinata: hop on my back.
Yachi: y-you sure?..
Hinata: i am now hop on.
Yachi: ok...
...
As Yachi hops on Hinata's back.. they both headed to the gym...
...
Tanaka: kiyoko, my goddess the love of my life please marry me.
Kiyoko: no.
Tanaka: ouch.
Kiyoko: i told you before i have no interest in you.
Tanaka: kiyo-
???: hop on my back
???: y-you sure?..
...
Tanaka and Kiyoko look at the direction of someone talking and there... they saw Hinata giving Yachi a piggy back ride...
...
Hinata: i am now hop on.
Yachi: ok...
...
Kiyoko:...
Tanaka:.....
...
|Kiyoko's POV:|
  >Is it just me or i am pissed just looking at the two...
...
|Tanaka's POV:|
  >What the-...... is it really necessary to give her a piggy back ride, she can walk... and hinata...... you just got out of the clinic/hospital......
...
The two grips their chest.. they were feeling a little off.. it hurts.. they were feeling something odd they never felt before.. aren't they were supposed to be straight.. this isn't what they think it is right?... are they feeling jealous?..
...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
{So this is the my update for now just busy.. though you guys can give question on the comment section or should we just create/make a Q&A....
I'll answer any questions if it is about the story or real life me...}

{Anyways thanks for supporting me and for enjoying my story.. bye!!..}

{See you on the next update!..}