2

"It's okay Wony... I'm sure you'll find someone better!" Said Yujin, Wonyoung bit the inside of her cheek and nodded.

"Maybe one day, you'll find someone better."

Suddenly, a student knocked on the door and everyone became silent. "Hello there, I would like to call students that are interested to join the singing competition."

a few students including Wonyoung got up, Yujin and Rei stayed in class. "Good luck Wony!" Said the two girls, Wonyoung smiled at them and mouthed "thank you."

In the music room
(where they practice)

"Hello students, good to see you today. I see that there are a lot of students that are interested in the singing competition!" Said Mr Bang. All of the students nodded and listened to the teacher talking about the competition.

Meanwhile, Wonyoung didn't pay attention to the teacher. All she did was look around and stared at the ceiling, she just wants to audition, pass the audition and get out of there. Not to listen to the teacher talking for 30 minutes.

So real...
- Author Hyuna :')

As Wonyoung continued to look around, she saw a boy that caught her attention. It was PARK SUNGHOON. One of the most hottest guy at school.
A lot of girls tried taking to him but he wasn't interested in any of them, he would only judge the girls and roll his eyes, even if Wonyoung tried talking to him. He'll probably ignore her. Maybe...

Both of them never interacted, all they did was walk pass each other and never smiled or say something. But Wonyoung always felt something in her stomach, BUTTERFLIES...

"Aish... Wonyoung Jang! Don't fall in love! You'll regret it!!" She thought to herself, she felt her cheeks heating up as she thought about his visuals.

"Park Sunghoon may be judgemental
but his beauty is insane."

After the teacher finished talking, all of the students started to discuss about make up, hairstyles and others. Wonyoung is interested when it comes to makeup.

Who doesn't like makeup?
- Author Hyuna

As they were discussing, Wonyoung couldn't help but take a glance at Sunghoon every minute. She couldn't stop, who could resist such a hot guy?

Other students noticed she wasn't paying attention and instead, her cheeks were red.

"Yah, Wonyoung-ssi! Are you listening?" Miyeon asked, Wonyoung got startled and looked up. "A-ah yes... I was zoning out, sorry." She apologized, the students nodded and accepted her apology.

"Get out of my head,
Park Sunghoon."

"Okay students, get ready! The names that I call will enter the office and sing." Said the teacher, everyone immediately stayed silent and looked around.

"Aish.... Really? Now?! I'm not ready!" Said Danielle, "I'm not ready too... I hope I pass the audition!" Said Winter. The rest of the girls nodded and sighs.

"What if I didn't pass the audition? Nahh... You're probably just thinking some stupid things, Wonyoung... You're definitely going to pass!" Wonyoung thought to herself.

Her name is getting called last, so she has time to practice and warm up the vocals.

SKIP!

"Okay students, I'm surprised that all of you sang very good! But I'll only have to choose 7 students for the competition" Said Mr.Bang, everyone started predicting about who will pass the audition but Wonyoung stayed silent, her heart was racing really fast. She could barely breathe.

"Okay, the seven competitors are...
Heeseung,
Wonyoung,
Danielle,
Winter,
Lily,
Seungmin and...
Sunghoon."

All of them cheered and started celebrating, but Wonyoung had a different reaction. She was shocked but happy at the same time, "Did I just heard the teacher said Sunghoon?" Wonyoung thought as her cheeks started to turn red.

"Wonyoung-ssi, aren't you happy? Come celebrate with us!" Said Lily, Wonyoung smiled awkwardly and walked to them and all of them continued to celebrate.

As they were celebrating, Wonyoung felt someone tapping her shoulder. Making her get startled.

"Aah!" She yelled, she turned around to see the PARK SUNGHOON. "Ah, Wonyoung-ssi! Sorry for making you startled. I just wanted to ask, what song are you singing for the competition?" Sunghoon asked.

"ALL OF THE SUDDEN?!?!?!?!!??"

Wonyoung blushed in embarrassment and cleared her throat, "o-oh! I'm going to sing off my face by Justin Bieber. But I'm not sure though, I'll think about it." Wonyoung said with a smile.

"Oohh... That's nice! I'm sure off my face suits your voice." Said Sunghoon, Wonyoung's heart started to beat fast and her cheeks started heating up. "O-oh! T-thank you, Sunghoon." Said Wonyoung as she bowed.

"I-I'm going to head to class now, see you later!" Wonyoung said with a sweet smile, Sunghoon smiled back and waved at her.

"OH MY GOSHHHHSHSH!!!! THAT WAS
OUR FIRST TIME HAVING AN ACTUAL CONVERSATION!!"

"Ring!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lunchtime, every student's favorite subject. Who doesn't like lunchtime?

Wonyoung walked to the cafeteria with her friends and sat down, "You guys won't believe what is happening to me!" Said Wonyoung, Rei and Yujin looked at her, confused. "What happened, Wony?" They asked.

"I... Think I have a crush..." Wonyoung said quietly, Rei gasps and her eyes lit up in excitement. "Wahh!! Wonyoung-ssi!! Who's your crush? Tell us about him!" Said Rei, Wonyoung wasn't expecting that reaction but she didn't mind.

"I think I have a crush on... PARK SUNGHOON." Said Wonyoung, Yujin gasps and clapped her hand.
"Finally! I told you that you'll find someone better than your ex! He's definitely a green flag!" Said Yujin, Rei agreed and nodded. Wonyoung thought about it for a while and sighs.

"He could be a red flag, you'll never know!" Said Wonyoung, Yujin and rei scoffed and rolled their eyes. "Not all men are red flags, Jang Wonyoung." Said Rei, Wonyoung flips her hair and rolled her eyes, "whatever..."

"Even if I confessed, the same
thing might happen."

"I'm not gonna be the one
to get hurt"
- Hurt by NewJeans

to be continued...