8

Heeseung ran back to Sunghoon, panting. "Yah! Sunghoon-ssi, she's single!" Said Sunghoon, Jay and Jake ooed him. Making Sunghoon blush in embarrassment. "Yah! It's not like she's going to like me anyway..." Said Sunghoon, Jake scoffed and rolled his eyes. "There's a possibility that she likes you back bro! You just don't know!" Said Jake.

"There's a possibility
that she doesn't like
me back."

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

Dani-hye 🌼🐶

Wony-Jang 🌸🤍:
Danielle-ssi!! You're from
class 6J, right?

Dani-hye 🌼🐶:
Yep, why?

Wony-Jang 🌸🤍:
I think... I have a
crush on your classmate...

Dani-hye 🌼🐶:
Oh my goshh!! 😍

Dani-hye 🌼🐶:
Who is it?? 🤩

Wony-Jang 🌸🤍:
Well... Promise not to
tell anyone though!

Dani-hye 🌼🐶:
Pinky promise~ 🤙🤙
Now tell me! 🤩

Wony-Jang 🌸🤍:
Well... I think...

Wony-Jang 🌸🤍:
I think I like
Sunghoon...

Dani-hye 🌼🐶:
OH MY GOSHH!! 😱😱😱
PARK SUNGHOON??

Wony-Jang 🌸🤍:
Yeah...

Dani-hye 🌼🐶:
Ok... But why? he's kind of
judgemental, plus he's
only here to attract girls.
And you're one of them! >:((

Wony-Jang 🌸🤍:
He may be judgemental, but...
he has a good side, you know??

Dani-hye 🌼🐶:
Fine... But I kinda ship
you guys though! 🤭🤭

Wony-Jang 🌸🤍:
Dani-ssi! He probably
doesn't like me back...
😞😞💔💔

Dani-hye 🌼🐶:
Yah! Don't say that...
He probably likes
you back!

Wony-Jang 🌸🤍:
Hm... Whatever...

Wony-Jang 🌸🤍:
Can you ask him if he
likes me though?

Dani-hye 🌼🐶:
Of course!! ❤️💗
I'll let you know what
he said tmrw! 💗💗

Wony-Jang 🌸🤍:
Okay~ Thank you
Jihye 🤍🤍

Dani-hye 🌼🐶:
My pleasure 😘💗

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

Wonyoung puts her phone on her bedside table and sighs. "What if he says no? It'll be so embarrassing..." Wonyoung thought, she hides her face in her pillow and sighs.

"I'm not good enough
for him..."

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

28 November 202#

"Jang Wonyoung, will you be my girlfriend?" Sunghoon asked as he took out a flower from his bag, Wonyoung's eyes widen and tears of joy flowed out of her eyes. "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." Wonyoung replied, Sunghoon then wrapped his arms around Wonyoung's waist and stared at her lips. Sunghoon then looked back at Wonyoung's eyes and slowly pulls her into a kiss.

"Ring!! Ring!! Ring!!" Wonyoung's alarm rang, Wonyoung immediately got up as if she just woke up from a nightmare. "Aish... Jinjja?! (Really?!) Stupid alarm!" Said Wonyoung, she then got up and got ready for the day.

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

"Wony-ssi!!" A girl yelled, Wonyoung turned around to see Danielle running towards her. "Dani-hye? What's wrong?" Wonyoung asked. Danielle pants and straighten her back. "You told me to ask Sunghoon if he likes you, right?" Danielle asked, Wonyoung nodded and replied. "Yeah, what did he say?" Wonyoung replied.

"You might not believe me but..."

FLASHBACK

Danielle was writing on her diary when suddenly Sunghoon walked towards her table and started to spoke. "Yah, Dani-ssi." Sunghoon called her, Danielle looked up and got startled by the boy. "Park Sunghoon?! What is he doing here?!" Danielle thought, "Yes?? Is there something wrong?" She asked, Sunghoon hesitates for a moment and starts to speak.

"Do you know Wonyoung from class 6K? The tall and cute one?" Sunghoon asked, his cheeks looked red as if he was embarrassed after asking the question. "DID HE JUST CALLED WONYOUNG CUTE?!?!?! I HAVE TO TELL HER ABOUT THIS!" Danielle thought. "O-oh yes! I know her, do you like her?" Danielle asked.

Sunghoon grinned and puts a finger on his lips (🤫). Danielle's jaw immediately dropped, "Sunghoon-ssi likes Wonyoung and Wonyoung-ssi likes Sunghoon?! AAHHHH JINJJA?!?!?!?! THIS IS SOO ROMANTIC!!!" Danielle thought as she was screaming inside.

PRESENT

Wonyoung's jaw dropped as she heard the true story, "Sunghoon-ssi likes me...?!" She thought, "D-dani-ssi, are you sure that actually happened or were you just dreaming?" Wonyoung asked, "Yah! It's true!! Trust me Wony. He likes you! You should go confess!" Danielle answered, Wonyoung shrugs and sighs. "He's probably not ready... Plus, I'm also not ready to be in a relationship, but I really want to confess. But what if he rejects me?" Said Wonyoung, Danielle rolled her eyes and sighs. "Jang Wonyoung... PARK SUNGHOON LIKES YOU. It's impossible if he rejects you, especially because you're his crush. Go confess girlie!" Said Danielle. "I'll think about it." Said Wonyoung.

to be
continued

Tell me you love me
I'm here waiting
- Just a feeling by S.E.S