3

"Even if I confessed, the same
thing might happen."

Wonyoung thought to herself, "You know what, let's just get our food and eat." Said Wonyoung, Rei and Yujin nodded and lined up to get their lunches and gossiped about some girls.

Spill the tea girlies 🤩
- Author-nim ┌⁠|⁠o⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠o⁠|⁠┘

"Wony, look in front of you~" Yujin said while chuckling, Wonyoung turned around to see the PARK SUNGHOON Infront of her, "damn, he's tall." Wonyoung thought to herself, her cheeks started to heat up and turned red.

"Wonyoung is blushing!!" Said Rei, Wonyoung covered Rei's mouth and turned around again to see Sunghoon looking at her. "Shit."

Wonyoung smiled awkwardly and gulped, before she could turn back to Rei. She saw Sunghoon smiling at her, making her heart beat fast. "OOOHHHH MYYYY GOOOSHSHSHAJGSHSGA!!! SUNGHOON SMILED AT ME?!?!??!?!?!??!!" She thought to herself.

Yujin noticed that Wonyoung was smiling and her cheeks are red, "Yah! Wonyoung-ssi, are you okay? your face is red." Said Yujin, Wonyoung tried hiding her smile and nodded. "I'm okay, trust me." She smiled.

Rei and Yujin looked at each other and grinned,
"oo laa laa~ Someone's in love~" Said Rei, Wonyoung hit her shoulder and covered her face with her hands. Yujin couldn't help but laugh at the younger's cuteness.

"Yah~ It's okay Wony, we're also in love too~" Said Yujin, Wonyoung blushed in embarrassment and nodded. "You heard that, Rei!" Said Wonyoung, Rei scoffs and sticks her tongue out playfully.

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

They sat down after getting their lunches and starts eating, "School lunch is so amazing broo... I would never get tired of eating rice, kimchi stew, tteokboki and seaweed." Said Yujin, Wonyoung and Rei nodded and continued eating their food. "How could you get bored of this? It's an absolute masterpiece!" Said Rei.

I've never tried Kimchi stew b4...
Kinda curious abt the taste 😞
I've been seeing it on Pinterest but
I've never got to try it :'))
- Author Hyuna 😻

Wonyoung listened to her friends conversation and continued to eat, she's a type of person who doesn't like to talk while eating because she thinks it's disrespectful and disgusting.

Suddenly, both friends started to argue about which one is first, milk or cereal. "Gosh... Why are they like this?" Wonyoung thought to herself and continued to eat in silence.

Suddenly, it caught Wonyoung's attention when she saw Sunghoon walked pass their table to wash his hands, "He just wanted to wash his hand, why does he look so attractive?" Wonyoung thought.

Wonyoung starts to question about Sunghoon in her head, she didn't even realize that her friends are calling her. "Yah! Wonyoung-ssi!! Are you even listening? JANG WONYOUNG!!" Rei yelled.

"Yah! No need to yell, I was just zoning out... I guess." Said Wonyoung, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, lunch is over! Let's head to class now." Said Yujin as she pulled Wonyoung's hand.

They all went to their class and sat down. "I'm not really excited about maths to be honest, the teacher is probably going to make us solve 40 questions in textbook." Said Yujin, "I agree, there's no such thing as less work when it comes to Mr.Seo!" Said Rei. "For real, like... We know you're hot but stop making us overwork. It's going to damage our skin barriers!" Said Wonyoung as she scoffed.

Yes, too much stress can
damage your skin barrier.
So don't overwork yourself
and please control your stresses!
- Author Hyuna T~T

All of them nodded and scoffed. Out of the sudden, Mr.Seo entered the class and all of the students got up to greet him.

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

Today Mr.Seo was nice, he gave everyone less work. But everyone was still struggling with some questions even after he thought them how to solve it.

Most of the students didn't care about the work. Instead, they used their time on chatting and gossiping. (relatable)

Wonyoung was one of them, she tried focusing on the work but she had a lot of tea to spill. Suddenly, Mr.Seo called WONYOUNG and told her to get up, Wonyoung felt like her heart just stopped.

Everyone looked at Wonyoung as she got up, but what the teacher said was unexpected.
"Wonyoung Jang, can you call the basketball players from class 6J?" Mr.Seo asked, Wonyoung sighed in relief. Including the rest of the students in class.

But Wonyoung wasn't really relieved because the basketball players are Sunghoon's friends, including Sunghoon himself. Her heart was beating really fast, she even had a wide smile on her face.

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

Wonyoung knocked on the door and spoke, "Good afternoon students, I would like to call the basketball players." She said nervously, but she managed to not stutter.

Sunghoon and his friends got up, his friends were Heeseung, Jay and Jake. They are soo hot... But Sunghoon was the hottest of them all.

It's hard to compare them tbh,
ALL OF THEM ARE HOT AS
FUCKKK 🤩🤩🤩
- Author Hyuna 🙊

As they all were walking to Wonyoung's class, 6K, she felt someone glaring at her. She turned around to see Sunghoon glaring at her, her cheeks immediately heated up and she turned away from him.

"Why is he staring at me like that?!" Wonyoung thought to herself. She touched her cheeks and by the warmth of her cheeks, she already knew that her cheeks were not only warm but also red.

"Oh my gosh... He looks so hot!"
"Why won't he leave my heart alone?"
"Oh god... I'm obsessed with him..."

"I can't take out
All these words in my heart
But this means that I love you."
- Through The Night (밤편지)
by IU

to be
continued...