10.

"I-I'm sorry Sunghoon-ssi." Said Wonyoung, Sunghoon's heart broke when he heard that. Tears start forming in his eyes but he managed to hold them and stay calm.

"Please don't be sad... It's not that I don't like you, I really, really like you, Sunghoon. I've liked you for a long time, but I can't be in a relationship. I'm scared to break up, I'm not ready to be in a relationship. Even with someone that I really like, I'm sorry Sunghoon... Y-you can find someone better than me though, there are a lot of other girls out there that are better and prettier." Said Wonyoung as tears starts forming in her eyes. Sunghoon hugged her and comforted her.

"It's okay Wony, n-no need to cry, I completely understand that you're not really to be in a relationship due to your old relationship." Said Sunghoon as he comforted the crying girl, but little did wonyoung knew is that the taller boy was slowly crying too.

"There are a lot of girls out there, but you're the one I like. Jang Wonyoung, you're pretty and better than all of them. You just don't see it in yourself, I'll always love you, no matter what happens." Said Sunghoon, both of them pulled away and stared at each other. Making an eye contact.

Sunghoon slowly leaned in for a kiss and kissed Wonyoung on her lips

Wonyoung's eyes widen in shock, she slowly wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him back.

"I know you rejected me,
but I love you, Jang Wonyoung."

"I love you too,
Park Sunghoon."

the end.

●⁠'⁠3⁠)⁠♡⁠(⁠ε⁠'⁠●꒱

You're the one I long for
Now it's time to go
- Star by Colde