9

"Go confess"
"Go confess"
"Go confess"

"Ugh!! get out of my head!!" Wonyoung yelled, she buries her face into her pillow and sighs. "Danielle could be faking, she's probably trying to make me feel happy that Sunghoon likes me... Which he probably don't." Said Wonyoung. She then laid down properly and hugged her pillow, thinking about her life decisions.

"Should I confess to Sunghoon? Nahh... I'm not ready to be in a relationship. Plus, the story that Dani told me could be fake, how can Sunghoon like someone like me? A sensitive and quiet girl that can't even defend herself from being bullied yet? He wouldn't want that..."

Wonyoung thought, she tried to ignore it and go to sleep. "I'm tired of thinking."

29 November 202#

DURING LUNCH

Wonyoung sat down alone since her friends didn't came to school, she was upset but didn't mind since she loves being alone instead of sitting between noisy extroverts

relatable 😞 random question but
what are y'all's mbti's?
I'm an INTP!! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)
- Author-nim 🤍

As Wonyoung is eating, she noticed Sunghoon kept staring at her. When she turned to him, Sunghoon immediately looked away and ignored her.
Wonyoung can somehow sense people looking at her or talking about her, That's why she always notice that Sunghoon is looking at her. But she kept telling herself that Sunghoon was looking at someone else.

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

After lunch, a teacher told Wonyoung to help her to pick up some books and send it to class 6J bcs the books that she's going to pick up are notebooks that are handed out and the teacher told her to call their names one by one to give them their books.

Wonyoung didn't want to bcs she was too shy to speak in front of a lot of people, but she happily accepted the request only because she wanted to see Sunghoon and went to the teacher's table to pick up the notebooks.

As Wonyoung was walking to the class, she stopped and hesitates for a moment. She was too scared to knock but one of the students noticed and asked.

"Yah what's wro-? Oh wait! Yah Park Sunghoon!" Hyunjin yelled at him, Sunghoon turned around with a confused expression. "Yah, what do you want?" He asked. Hyunjin pointed at Wonyoung and asked, "Isn't that your girlfrie-" Before he could finish his sentence, Sunghoon covered his mouth and looked at Wonyoung.

Wonyoung is just standing there awkwardly, she just witnessed something VERY weird... "What the fuck was that...?" Wonyoung thought, but she ignored it started to speak.

"Mrs Tan told me to call your names one by one to pick up your books, so please listen carefully!" Said Wonyoung.

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

"Lee Minho and... P-Park Sunghoon." She called out the last name, Sunghoon immediately got up and walked towards Wonyoung. Wonyoung tried to avoid eye contact but Sunghoon was just so hard to resist, her hands were shaking as she handed the notebook to Sunghoon.

As she was about to turn around and walk away, Sunghoon suddenly pulled her hand. "Wonyoung-ssi!" Said Sunghoon, Wonyoung turned to him, confused. "Y-yeah? I-is something wrong?" Wonyoung asked, Sunghoon hesitates for a moment and hands her a letter. "Meet me behind the school after school." Said Sunghoon, Wonyoung thought he was joking but he actually sounded serious. "O-oh uhm, okay. But why?" She asked, Sunghoon put his finger on Wonyoung's lips and back to his lips. "I'll answer them later, just meet me there. Okay?" Said Sunghoon, Wonyoung nodded and smiled.
"Okay then, see you later, jagiya (love)." Said Sunghoon. Wonyoung heard what Sunghoon said and immediately blushed.

"J-jagiya?! DOES HE REALLY
LIKE ME?! AAHH!!"

Wonyoung screamed inside,
she is living in her y/n life.

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠

Wonyoung went to the back of the school and walked towards Sunghoon. "Sunghoon-ssi, why did you call me here?" She asked, Sunghoon blushed and tried looking away. "O-oh u-uhm... I just have to tell you something." Said Sunghoon. "What is it?" Wonyoung asked.

"I like you." Said Sunghoon, Wonyoung's eyes lit up in shock. "W-what did you say?" "I like you, Jang Wonyoung. Will you be my girlfriend?." Sunghoon asked, Wonyoung blushed and covered her mouth, she's still in shock.

"I'm not sure if
I want to accept
or not."

⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾

I can't be your love
'Cause I'm afraid I'll ruin your life
- Seasons by WaveToEarth