Chapter 3: The Myserious Male Omega

"The Jeons are visiting from the south... the entire royal family – queen, prince, the whole entourage." he said as he finally calmed himself down.

"The monarchs!" Hoseok questioned in confusion, and Jimin nodded.

"Why?" Taehyung asked, looking at his brothers who were sitting there as confused as he was.

Jin began humming a soothing melody to pacify his youngest child who was upset from the sudden ruckus happening inside the room.. The room echoed with the comforting tunes of his angelic voice as the alphas and Jimin continued their discussion.

"Why are we hosting them? Aren't they like super weird people?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jimin,

"Huh, why else?" Jimin scoffed. "Tae, sometimes I wonder why you are the pack alpha. You lack logic and reasoning most of the time, and everyone thinks I'm the lacking one..."

"Jimin, focus please,!!" Hoseok said, trying to steer the conversation back to the important matter at hand.

"Oh, yeah sorry!!" He said smiling awkwardly " So you know the Jeons. They command the wealthiest and most strongest pack among us, not to mention their prestigious royal bloodline. They are the descendants of the great emperor..The allure of their descendants is unparalleled – the beauty, the grace..King Sangook and his Luna, Mina, have gifted this lineage with two of the most exquisite wolves. Rumor has it that they possess coats of golden fur and eyes as green as the deepest forest..."

Jimin continued weaving the tale, adding a touch of mystique to the narrative, suddenly inviting Jin's attention. He stood up from his seat carrying Kai who has now clamed down and rested his head on Jin's chest silently .

"Not to mention how hot the prince is – like, yummy!!!, if you ask me," Jimin chuckled and his eyes landed at Hoseok's piercing gaze. He cleared his throat and continued with a cheeky grin , "The son..Jungkook, is destined to be the next pack leader and also the next king.

And the daughter, Ji Eun – everyone says no one has ever seen a prettier female omega. She's not just a beauty..apparently, she's brilliant too. An artist.. social worker...Moreover, she's quite the rebel, so much like yourself Tae" he said looking at Taheyung.

"Can you believe it? A 25-year-old single woman in the royal family... I already love, love, love her...!!"

Taehyung lifted Sooah from his lap and placed her in Hoseok's lap, making Jimin to sit up and look at him. "Why are you saying all this, Jimin? We all know who the king and prince of the south are. I'm not sitting here to listen to your crush over that alpha..or that omega..Tell me, why is this happening suddenly, and why are we being kept in the dark?" Taehyung asked, irritated by Jimin's storytelling session.

Jin sighed and shook his head and Hoseok, sensing the brewing tension, began chewing on his lips, eyeing his brother in law. Taheyung stood there completely clueless on what was happening  making Jimin groan, expressing his frustration.

"See, this is why I say you are a moron. Of course, Dad is arranging a meeting with you and the omega princess ..it's a no-brainer...JinEun will be your mate..wife..my sister in law..our luna..get it now!!!" Jimin said chuckling and immediately stopped as he sawTaehyung's face turning progressively redder with anger.

Hoseok nodded, genuinely impressed, "Wow, bagged a royal... that's cool. I mean, you and Jin are one of a kind for sure. True-blood wolves are very rare to find, especially ones as good and handsome as you both. I was lucky I was his true mate..otherwise, I doubt your dad would let me even look in his direction." Reflecting on the challenges he faced. Hoseok remembered how hard it was for their dad to accept him despite being well-off and a strong fighter. His pack wasn't very well known, which irked the alpha, but as they were true mates, he couldn't say anything.