Chapter 6 : The Fate's Calling

Last two days were quite interesting for me. For anyone who aren't a fan of that book..,Someone plagiarized my Jinkook book, copying it word by word. She deleted it and all of her 17 other works after we confronted her. Which makes us wonder how much of it was her own work!! If anyone happens to come across my books in any other form or shape elsewhere, please know that it's been done without my permission. I only have two accounts, here and in Ao3 under the same name.

Anyway, life goes on! Enjoy your weekend and this chapter

There will be mistakes as usual ..This time because I was writing this in the middle of all that chaos 😂

——-

Taehyung's senses were on high alert as he meticulously scented and searched the surroundings near his house, hoping to catch even the faintest trace of the wolf that got away .He couldn't believe it was the same one from his dreams and he now knew that perhaps his dreams held a deeper meaning...it was indeed leading him towards his true destiny.

" Taehyung!" he heard Hoseok's voice after a while he was wandering around his home trying to find the wolves scent..and spotted his brother in law looking through the window from the mansion's top floor. Even from a distance, Taehyung could sense the anger radiating from his brother. He knew Hoseok was probably furious about facing his father's anger for not keeping him at home.

As Taehyung transformed back into his human form, the biting chill of the air touched his bare skin causing him to shiver involuntarily. Sensing his vulnerability, he instinctively shielded his torso with his hands looking some warmth and protection.

He soon saw Jimin and Hoseok approaching him, their footsteps in the wet grass echoing.  Jimin tossed a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt towards Taehyung. "Where on earth did you disappear to, you idiot?!"he asked angrily as Taehyung started getting dressed back.

Before Taehyung could respond Jimin delivered a swift punch to his arm out of anger . The impact sent a sharp jolt of pain coursing through Taehyung's body causing him to wince involuntarily. Despite Jimin's smaller form, the force behind his punch was huge and Taheyung instantly knew why he had the reputation as one of the pack's most skilled fighters. Meanwhile he noticed that Hoseok surprisingly remained silent , instead of scolding him. But he could tell Hoseok was mad and It seemed like he was trying to hold back his anger for some reason

"Hyung, I'm sorry" Taehyung apologized, bowing his head before Hoseok..his tone laced with remorse.

Hoseok's expression softened slightly at the sight of Taheyung's guilty face. He sighed and rubbed his temples in frustration "Head inside and prepare yourself for your father's anger tomorrow. Don't rely on my support anymore. I would have intervened earlier if you hadn't acted so impulsively. But from now on, you are on your own. "

Taehyung just nodded in response, he knew he was on the wrong here and Hoseok was being really kind on him by controlling his anger.

" Also , Keep your voices down..the children are asleep, and Jin is resting. I promised not to lose my temper on you to my mate..and I intend to keep that promise. Go!" He pointed towards the house with anger still radiating from his eyes.

Then he turned  to Jimin, "You too, Jimin. Save your gossiping and lame talks for tomorrow. Understand?" His tone left no room for argument, making Jimin gulp and nod .

Taehyung kept his head down as he made his way inside, the weight of Hoseok's words making him feel more guilty. He just wanted a momentary escape from all the mess but it was not his intention to hurt him or Jimin.

As soon as he got back to his room, he sought solace in the hot water of the shower..letting it soothe his tense muscles. Yet, even as the warmth enveloped him ,his mind remained preoccupied with thoughts of the mysterious wolf and its intoxicating scent. He couldn't shake the feeling of disbelief of having possibly met his true mate in the woods, only to lose him so quickly.