Chapter 10 : The Troubles Brewing

Sorry about the mistakes here

—-

"Hyungiee... it's a long time to stay at someone's home... and me alone... no, no!!!" Yoongi whined as he looked at his alpha with pleading eyes.

He had just listened to the King's and Queen's plan to leave them both with the Stormheart pack while Jungkook attended various business and diplomatic meetings around the north.

Jungkook let out a soft sigh understanding Yoongi's concerns. "I know, Yoonie!! but I thought you loved it here... it's cold and snowy, just the way you like it " he said gently..trying to ease the omega's worries. "And I can't take you everywhere, I'm afraid!! there's a lot of travel and meetings most of them with alphas... it's dangerous and very unnecessary.

The Kims are pack leaders here, so they will provide you with protection... they promised that Jin hyung will stay with you too, so you'll have company. He's a nice omega, right!!  and he has many kids... you love children. " Jungkook continued as Yoongi heard everything while fidgeting with the end of his shirt

"And you can talk to him about your poetry and writing..he writes so many beautiful songs..Plus, it's not so bad since they are going to be family soon... And didn't you hear Uncle Daeho saying how his wife had a big library? I m sure You will enjoy it, Yoonie." Jungkook laid out a multitude of reasons why staying with the Kims made sense but Yoongi's heart continued to race with worry, unable to find peace .

Jungkook noticed Yoongi's horrified face and reached out to gently pat his shoulder, offering reassurance. Yoongi closed his eyes briefly, feeling frustrated that he couldn't convey to Jungkook the source of his worry that it wasn't the Kims in general, but a specific Kim that was making him nervous .

"So you mean are you leaving me here ? We can rent a place or something together so I don't have to be with them..right!! Isn't it inconvenient to them?" Yoongi's tone held a hint of desperation, longing for a positive answer feom Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head "I don't think Dad will allow that, Yoonie... and I'm leaving only for a few days at a time and I'll keep coming back to see you. I have to stay over sometimes for certain things, that's all... and how can I go in peace knowing you are alone at some new place?" Jungkook explained his concerns patiently.

"But we have guards!" Yoongi countered, hoping to find a solution.

"They are mostly alphas... I'm not comfortable leaving you with them, especially during your heat in case it arrives unexpectedly. It's too risky..and even if we have help this is better than leaving you with complete strangers..I know you!! You won't even tell anyone if you need something or if you have some trouble .This is the head alphas mansion!! And they are going to be Ji eun's family so they will give you the care and respect you need" Jungkook stated firmly as he wanted to prioritize Yoongi's safety.

"But can you at least ask Dad... please? I don't feel comfortable without you, hyung... please" Yoongi pleaded, tugging at Jungkook's sleeve with pleading eyes.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel touched by Yoongi's vulnerability and his newfound willingness to express his true feelings. The omega usually never disobeyed his father and did everything he was asked to, even if it made him uncomfortable. Jungkook wondered if Yoongi was finally considering being more open and comfortable with him.

"What's brought this on all of a sudden?" he asked softly, wanting to understand Yoongi's change in demeanor.The omega was excited to visit the north when he told him about the trip and he didn't understand what changed suddenly

Yoongi hesitated for a moment before responding, "Nothing, it's just... please, can you ask Dad... maybe I can go back with Jieun noona..."

"Yoonie..but your heat is near.Don't you want me with you then?!" Jungkook asked " It's not easy for me to get there from this territory!"

Moonbound ( Taegi)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें