Special (Important Update)

Ohayo! Moshi-mosh! *insert more japanese words here*

It is author-san from the future~!

I recently got a comment, which made me re-read this chapter, and do some editing.

While doing so, I got a decent idea, (I think), how 'bout I make a special chapter! There we can reunite and maybe try the idea of a sequel together, maybe even a prequel with Hiro and Eri, but that might make you ship those two.

I do plan on making a special, but I must say, I have other books, and many personal problems, that I must also take care of, which is another reason why I ended the series so abruptly.

I am currently very hyped about my little yaoi original story, and my one-shots too. I have also been very inspired lately, so I have three very well developed plot ideas.

I will add all this to a update, so if you read it here, you are just on top of the game.

Arigato!

(BTW, if you like anime and like rock/metal music, or just good music, check out "pellekoffical" on youtube, he is really good. :D)

LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT. (Lol, I'm not straight.)

I suck. I didn't even realize you guys had commented that you wanted to continue the series. Which is horrible as an author-san, not even able to do their job, (pouts in corner "unbelivable"), but I have been awfully busy, so please forgive author-san, I am trying my best to even be able to write  nowadays.

My account has been somewhat of an abandoned dessert, and I am desperatley trying to find and oasis to set up in, but I am in a desert. It's difficult.

Anyway, enough with the complaints.

I must thank you who have commented that you really want to see the series continue. It means a lot to newbie author-san. And because of your comments, I have thought of a special, and the special shall determine whether or not a sequel is made, and whether if it is about Tama-chan and Hiro-kun, or a mini-series that I shall somehow jumble together. I can make a short prequel about Eri-chan and Hiro-kun, the origin story, but that will cause many people to be troubled on what to ship, Eri x Kyoya, Eri x Hiro, and if I make the TamaHiro sequel, Tamaki x Hiro.

Either way, I shall be making a special, and I already have plans on what it will be about, so the only thing I must settle is how it will... roll out, I guess you could say.

You can start considering the sequel now if you wish but it will offically be decided once the special is up, which might result in an opinion change.

Remember, I am doing this for you, my belove reader, and if you say you want all of the above, hell, it might take me a while but i'll try.

Thank you for taking time out of your day for this update, and I hope you continue to enjoy my writing.

゚.+:。(≧∇≦)ノ゚.+:。