Embarrassment [5]

Chapter 5

Embarrassment

>Eri

I began regaining some of my conscience after feeling a soft object placed under my arms. I shuffled myself, snuggling up to the small object, shaping my body into a ball while doing so.

Each breath I took recovered some of my consciousness. As I began embracing the sweet smelling object, I obtained the ability to move my lips. As I kept breathing, I focused on the smell which had now conquered the breathable air that surrounded me.

Once I had my mind focused on the sweet scent, I began to mumble my thoughts, "... Cake.. Honey... host.. club.. today... first.. must.. go..", with each word that left my mouth, the more audible my surroundings were. I started to regain more of my senses, now able to hear my everything clearly, as well as know that I was in a room with people inside. Before I opened my eyes, I released the object that had been held tightly to my chest.

I opened my eyes, the light painfully entering my eyes, making me groan. Once my vision was clear, I realized I was looking up at a white nightstand beside the white bed I had been sleeping on. I'm at the infirmary. I sat up, and was confronted by various faces. One in particular was on the verge of tears, and another was overtaken by fear and worry.

"Eri-chan", Honey cried, running over to me, giving a small, but tight hug. I looked at him, then began hugging him back gently as I piece together what had happened.

Once Honey had released me, I was being pulled into a forceful hug. Once I had recognized who he was, I was more than slightly upset, "Hiro! What are you doing here! And don't think I forgot what you did this morning, I'm going to get revenge", I said, flailing in his arms.

He held me tighter, "You idiot..", he mumbled, making me stop, shocked at his words, "Why! Why are you so careless all of a sudden", he was now yelling, his hands desperately clutching my shoulders, rage replacing the worry and fear in his blue eyes.

My body stiffened, I was completely shocked, I was at loss. I stared into his blue eyes, my mouth agape. I looked over to Honey, who had been watching Hiro shower me with hatred, he also seems confused... I should stop Hiro before he gets dangerous.

I turned back to face Hiro, his eyes still full of furry, "Hiro", I said calmly, "I have not the slightest idea why you are like this, but try to control yourself, you are on edge right now", I tried calming him down, which always did a great deal on him. His facial expression softened, then released me from his grip, making me fall back, my head making a loud thumping sound as it made contact with the wall.

I sat up again, then began rubbing the back of my head, "What's up guys", I said nonchalantly, making the hosts and Hiro widen their eyes.

They stared at me, everyone seemed to be surprised, even Hiro, who should be used to me acting like this after passing out.

I raised my brow, "Did something happen", I asked, their confusion now affecting me.

"You are tough", Kaoru spoke up.

"Especially since you're a girl", Hikaru finished.

Tamaki was now overflowing with confusion, "WHAT", he yelled, looking from the twins to me in a swift motion.

I sighed, looking at the older twin, "First off, Hikaru, that was extremely sexist. Second", I said, turning to look at Tamaki, "Tamaki-senpai, are you really just finding out", I asked him, sending him pity through the tone of my voice.

Kyoya raised his glasses to the bridge of his nose, "As usual, Tamaki is the last one to find out", he said, not sounding surprised at Tamaki's lack of knowledge, I guess this is normal.