Invitation [6]

(A/N: Few months later, 1-2.)

Chapter 6

Invitation

>Eri

I had walked through the wide halls that led to music room 3, my curiosity sparking as I wondered on what today's cosplay would be. It was a regular day, my schedule packed as always. Once I got to school, I would write in my notebook, then continued studying future assignments, during lunch I would meet up with the hosts in the abandoned music room, sometimes discussing future events. Then after class was over, we would go back as hosts. During that time, Kyoya and I had plenty of time to discover many things about the other, advancing our deal in the process. After hosting hours, some of us would stay a bit after to catch up, or plan an event. After I left, I would drop Hiro off at his new house, then further my research about what was on my mind, write all of the days events. By then the time I finished, it would be about midnight, giving me half an hour to eat some small dinner, then take a shower before finally going to sleep. That had been my schedule for the past one and a half months, and I had quickly grown accustomed to it.

I had continued to call "Mori" Takashi, due to his request, though I had began calling Haruhi, Kaoru, and Kyoya by their name. Tamaki, Honey, and Hikaru were the same, no dramatic change there.

My hand has fully recovered, and I was left with a tiny scar on my palm. I've been through worse, yet this was my first scar, that I have noticed. Hiro claims that I have a scar on my left shoulder, though I have never tried to look for it.

Hosting hours are going slow today, Tamaki, Hiro, and the twins had majority of the girls, which left me and Kyoya alone, since Honey-senpai and Takashi had squeals and cake with them. I was unaware of what to do. So instead of trying to talk to Kyoya, I am currently writing in my black notebook. Using my new black pen, that I went to buy with the hosts, which they helped me choose. It has a shiny, golden exterior, and has the word hosts engraved into. It is very simple, which is nice, nothing too complicated or over the top.

I'm shall continue writing later, Kyoya is currently watching my notebook, reading everything I write, probably criticizing my handwriting.

I looked up at Kyoya, a smile making its way onto my face. He was standing behind me, towering over me like some kind of menacing thug. His face looked somewhat shocked, though he replaced it with a devilish smirk.

I reached my hand towards my bag which had been laid next to the velvet sofa, "You should already be aware of that Kyoya", I said, placing my pen and notebook in my bag, "You know that many people say that I'm psychic".

He chuckled, "If you are so aware of me, why didn't stop me sooner", he said.

I looked back at him, "You seemed to be enjoying the view", I said.

Kyoya stared at me in awe for a few seconds, but was interrupted by my laughing, "Y-you should've seen your f-face, it was hi-hilarious", I stuttered, trying to stifle my laugh when I sensed his dangerous aura, "On a serious note, I had to update it, I haven't written in it since yesterday", I said, calmly.

He nodded, his expression slightly different, but was still stained with a pinkish color. At the sight, I couldn't suppress it anymore, and burst out laughing. I didn't know that I would attract so much attention that both hosts and customers began shuffling towards us.

Hikaru suddenly popped up next to me, "Whatcha laughing about", he said, Kaoru asking the same question to Kyoya. I looked up at Kyoya, unaware of what to do. These girls already ship us just like the twins and Honey and Takashi, this will just increase their fangirling. I mean, if I were a giggling fangirl, I would be a bit suspicious that we both had no customers, and that we were together, somewhat separated from the rest of the group.