Possible Sequal

I have mentioned it in the comments with @moshermoshie - as well as in the "Authors Note" in the last story update - that I am considering making a sequeal to this. To show you my thought process when I came up with the idea, I shall add some dialouge below this:

My "Heart" (probably doesn't exist) :

You know, I feel kind of bad for Hiro.. he hasn't been getting any attention lately.

Me:

Okay, I'll add some new chapters with Hiro to spice this up, I was going to end it now, but I can continue. (During Chapter 11)

My "Heart" :

Aww, poor Tamaki! all the KyoTama shipshave been shot down forvever!

My Brain :

Hmm... well, to compromise we could do one of those yaoi ships, you are saying that both Hiro and Tamaki are lonely, so why don't we ship like regular people, and ship to guys who have an obvious - (not really) - bromance.

Me:

I'm not sure how my readers would react to that, there is such things as homophobes, and the yaoi I have heard of is usually hentai, I don't think I can write that... but I can at least hint at it, maybe people will see what I'm getting at. (More obvious in Chapter 15, when Tamaki is "defending" Kyoya, tensing up when Eri mentions Hiro, Tamaki getting upset when he sees Eri start to consider choosing Hiro, and secrectly complimenting him in the processes).

To show some excat quotes of hints I gave: (All in Chapter 15)

"Mimicking his movement, I rested my head on his shoulder on accident, 'Well if I tell you somethings about Hiro, would you help me decide on who to choose', I asked, hoping that he would comply.

Slightly tensing, Tamaki nodded, 'Of course, I’m here for you', he said." (Paragraphs 9 and 10)

 Suddenly, Tamaki decide to break the silence, 'No, Eri, Kyoya loves you so much, but he is just like Hiro! He is like a tsundere, but- but not nice! He can be, but.. but he loves you, you have to believe me when I say his life took a turn for the better when he met you', he yelled, practically scolding me. 'He is defending Kyoya, or at least trying to, but… I feel like I already knew this, as well as Tamaki trying to say something else…  ( Paragraph 23)

Tamaki returned the grin, 'I’ll come with you, so I can protect you from those two', he said. ( Paragraph 26)

As you can see, I hinted at it, but I didn't want to mention it because some people don't find it appealing.

Please give me some feedback regarding this, I want to know if people would actually read it. And regerding Kyoya and Eri being in it, they will, and shall make many cameos since they are all good friends.

Please leave me some feedback on whether or not I should do this, so I can decide if I should write this next or another story.