Peekaboo

I wake up and stretch out my arms, accidentally hitting something or other someone. "Good lord" I hear Billie groan and I giggle softly, "sorry" I whisper. We came back pretty late from dinner last night so I guess everyone slept in. I look over to see Audrey still peacefully sleeping and smile to myself.

"If you weren't so cute I'd kick you out the bed" the medium grumbles, "just because I'm cute? Not because I'm your friend or you know—a person!" I exclaim. She simply turns her back to me and gasp, jumping on top of her and bouncing. The bed shakes and she groans in protest. "Are you two fucking?" Audrey teases wearily, "umm no" I chuckle softly.

I get off the blonde to stand on the floor and she glares at me. "Don't look at me like that" I scold her, "don't hit me in the face and I won't" she quips. She's a bit snippy in the mornings but especially when she gets woken up which I understand. I just narrow my eyes at her and enter the bathroom. I take my morning pee and then realize I haven't moved any of my products in here.

I exit the room entirely, as they seem to have fallen back asleep, and I head to my room—really it doesn't even feel like mine, more so the room my belongings are in. As I leave with my things, ready to take them back to the master bedroom where the two blondes are, I see another door that's cracked open a bit. I never really noticed it before because I think it's always been closed.

I go towards it and push it open a little bit, opening it further upon seeing the cute color of the walls. I glance around the room seeing little designs painted on it and I pout in adoration. I begin to take in the fixtures, the furniture, and I tilt my head in confusion. It all hits me at once, their conversation from the previous day.

I thought it was some sort of dream or something but looking at this room, I know it was real. I stand there stunned for a moment, staring at the crib and boxes of what I assume to be diapers or things of the sort. "Natalia?" I hear my name being called but it's like I've been sucked into some vortex I can't get out of.

"Bunny?" "Sweet-" I hear the door creak behind me and that's when I turn around, seeing both of them standing there. They looked as shocked as me, though Billie hides it a bit better than Audrey. We just stare at each other for a while, no one daring to say anything. "You're pregnant" I whisper and Audrey nods as she bites her lip nervously.

"And when were you planning on telling me?" I ask softly, "I wasn't- I didn't want to overwhelm you" Billie admits. I sigh as I can't really argue that point but it also doesn't make this any better. "Excuse me" Audrey mumbles quickly before leaving the room and Billie looks after her before turning to me. "Go" I mutter, "what?" she asks confused and I can see the fear in her eyes as well.

"See if she's ok" I explain and she nods, leaving without further words. I too leave the room, closing the door behind me and dropping the things I picked up back in my room. I head outside to the pool, wanting to put my feet in the water. I've always enjoyed water, whether I'm in it or looking at it; it calms me.

I'm not sure how long I sit there but I hear the sliding glass door and I look up. Audrey's eyes meet mine and she looks down as she approaches, sitting next to me and mimicking my actions. "So... now that you know" she prompts and I hum in response. "Is that—is this... something you still want?" she whispers and I stare at the water in thought as I kick my feet a little.

"I don't know what I want" I confess and I see her nod out the corner of my eye. "I'm sorry" she mumbles, "for what? It's not your fault" I tell her and she shakes her head. "It's not Billie's either—please don't mad at her. I-I'm the one that wanted this... that brought it up. So... if you're mad at anyone it should be me" she rambles and I look to see tears in her eyes as she stares at me anxiously.