(ii) style

"Could end in burning flames or paradise,"

Advait's POV

If my to-be wife wasn't just the prettiest woman I've met in my entire life, then I don't know what she was. She has a sweet voice, like the one you can fall asleep listening to. And, her hair— the way it fell on her ears, just so beautiful.

But, she didn't have to leave that early, did she? I mean, I skipped my best friend proposing to his girl today. Couldn't she too? Why was everyone proposing today? I went back home with Bhai Sa and Bhabhi Sa.

Bhabhi Sa questioned why she left. I tried to explain her situation as best as I could and Bhai Sa understood and asked Bhabhi Sa to calm down a little. I then asked for her number from them and they surprisingly gave it to me. Somehow, I just didn't want to ask her name. They'd think I'm a loser. The dashing Prince can't even get a girl's name on the first date? Such a shame. Tch, tch, tch.

I sent her a message and she replied to me within a minute. Was I too early to call her 'hone wali biwi'? Maybe, but who cares? It's what she is. In the end, she left my message on seen. She probably felt uncomfortable. Give her some space, Adi.

I woke up at 7 and went for a walk in the garden. When I was in the garden I decided to check my phone and apparently Ms. No Name had sent me a message. I replied to her messages immediately. She replied around 11:30 A.M. We talked and decided to meet at The Botanical at 1:30. I reached at 1:20 and sent her a message just around then. I decided that I'll go talk to the manager to act a little chill before she arrives. She was coming at 1:45, even better. At least I can properly explain my situation to him.

I talked to him and came out. I had my left hand in my pocket and my right hand brushed through my hair one last time. That's when I caught her eyes' attention. She looked beautiful. Blue really suited her. She waved at me and I naturally waved at her too. She started walking towards me. A smile grew on my face.

"Hello, mystery man. Sorry for arriving late." She shook my hand and made a little frown.

"Mystery man, huh? Nice one. Yeah, it's fine. I booked a table. Let's go inside?" I smiled and then we entered the Café. We sat on the table with the most beautiful outside view.

"Let's order first and then talk, huh?" She spoke and scanned the Menu. She started looking for something to order.

"Yeah, you're right." I scanned the Menu too. Just tell me your name already.

We called the waiter and got what we wanted after discussing a little. We ordered a Thin Crust Farmhouse Pizza, two Virgin Mojitos and, a serving of Pink Sauce pasta, for now. She smiled at the puppy outside and waved at it. She has cute dimples.

"So, that guy out there, he was your brother? It's not that I want to know every single guy you're around but it's just that it would be pretty awkward if a guy was staring at us in such a way that we couldn't properly see him and neither of us knew him." I asked, trying my best not to sound awkward or overly possessive.

"Yeah, he's my cousin. He wanted to meet you but I thought it's better if he meets you when he'll come to pick me up." She smiled at me and started tapping her nails on the table. They had cute designs on them.

"So, why don't we get to know each other a little before we know each other's names, huh?" I said and sighed internally. I want to know her so badly, but if I had to wait, she does too.

"Yeah, for sure. What school did you study in?" She curiously asked as I gave her hands that were resting on the table a look.

"I went to MMPS. What about you?" She tucked her hair beneath her ears and her eyes widened as I spoke.