Corrupted Otherworlders *Dun Dun Dun*

The two boys entered the room. As the door closed, the younger one said "Brother, do you think it's true?"

"Weirder things have happened. We're here after all."

"That doesn't mean she is. Remember, we have no idea what is happening. That #!*&$^# guy seemed extremely sketchy to me."

"You think I don't know that! I just know that she would do the same thing if she thought we were in danger. She's always been stubborn like that."
"But..."

"The number of times she's put her life on the line for us. We can't just let her be killed or something."

"Brother, all we have is #!*&$^#'s word that something is happening to her. I know she's our sister but we shouldn't be hasty. As far as we know, he's lying to us to turn us against people who are actually helping her."

"I know. I'm not saying we should fall in line immediately. I just think we should try to feel out the situation. Let's not give #!*&$^# any reason to suspect us, but if we at least play along we can figure things out for ourselves."

"And if #!*&$^# happens to be telling the truth and he is the only one who can help our sister and get us back home..."

"Then we find a way to get her to come with us. It shouldn't be that hard. We've broken into harder places."

"And if it's all a lie?"

The older brother fell silent. "Hopefully it doesn't come to that."

The younger brother nodded reluctantly. "Do you think everything will turn out okay, Big Brother?"

"I know it will." The older brother opened the door. "After all, we can't leave Ari on her own again. She really would kill us this time."