Camp Is Mostly Safe

Some strangers came from the other side of the hill and managed to calm the beast down. It still seemed quite wary of them, but it wasn't actively attacking. Adele grabbed her grimoire, physically closing it and putting it in her bag.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Adele and this is Raya. We were looking for some place to stay. From what I can tell, both of us somehow ended up here from another world." She caught the sharp look from Raya. Maybe she shouldn't have said that.

———

Even though Katie had heard a lot about Opal's powers, it was still crazy to see them in action. She had been completely right, if a bit late.

"Well, Adele, Raya, you came to the right place. Right now we're teeming with other-worlders like you. I'm Katie and these are Isabel and Abby. Abby is also from a different world so she can tell you all about the fun parts of that." Katie introduced herself.

"Thank you." The girl that Adele had introduced as Raya said. "I'll make sure to pay you back someday."

"You don't have to repay us," Isabel said, "just try to stay out of trouble and away from monsters. Camp is mostly safe, so you can stay here while we figure out a way to get you home."

———

Opal probably wouldn't have left the cave, but when she'd poked her head out, she hadn't seen anyone around to deliver the message. She could see Isabel and Katie escorting two other people to the big house.

"Hey Isabel, Katie. I think you need to send some people to the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre on 261 West 47th Street. In a few days, another other-worlder will show up there. You also mught want to send some support to this big green park area.." Opal instructed.

"Friedman Theatre and Central Park, got it," Isabel said. "Is the park otherworlder also in a few days?"

"Yeah, the same day actually. I think. Her and her bond show up a few minutes before the child on Broadway." Opal mused.

"Her bond?" Isabel asked. "You know what, Katie and I'll show these two to Cabin 11, and then we'll talk more about this."