CHAPTER 7

hi. 

XD this is gonna be difficult for afew of you!!

and rainpaw ... oh, poor rainpaw. Now I feel bad. Whatever. 

okkk fine ill give you the chapter now. gr

- sully

~

Bob clicks open the application page. About 7,000, unshocking considering how widespread THEY.CORPS gameshows are. It's the perfect start, having us on your record. If you don't die, of course. If you escape. Now, to spend hours sifting through all this shit....

~

I sit in the clearing, waiting for the task. Suddenly, to the side of me, theres a yelp. My head snaps over to see a very panicked Crowwing & Breezepaw, one of which is screaming. Can you guess who?

Crowwing continues his assault on our ears as Breezepaw attempts to calm him. I glance to what he is - was - protecting & find..... nothing. Nothing. Shit. The kits- there's another scream and Kiterun bolts out, her eyes wide with terror. What is happening?

" MY KITS! MY KITS! THEIR GONE! " Kiterun screams. She turns sharply and faces a weird shadow I hadn't noticed. " WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THEM?" Her voice cracks, and tears run down her pretty tawny cheeks. My expression twists to that of horrification, as The Narrator grins. 

What the fuuuuuu-

" We have a new challenge, Kitties!! This one is my favorite ~"

We all wait, although most of us had pieced together what was happening. Dread pooled in my stomach as I wait for the fateful words.

" FIND THE KITS!! and bring them here so we can murder them & eat them!!"

Oh god, it was so much worse than I expected. Eat the kits?  EAT THE KITS? WAS THIS MOTHERFUCKER INSANE?

I stand, my ears pinned back. I'm going to fucking kill The Narrator for this. I feel a soft tail on my back and glance to see a concerned Breezepaw. " Don't, Rainy. Don't." Her tone is pleading. Guilt replaces my anger. I shouldn't be making her more concerned, I should be comforting her! What kindof gir- friend am I? I sit down and take to comforting her. She's started crying atad.

The Narrator is growing impatient. " HURRY THE FUCK UP!! I WAIT FOR NO ONE!"

My fur spikes in alarm and cats start glancing at eachother. After what they've seen, no one wants to fail. I sit near the bush, still comforting Breezepaw, as the first few cats move out;

Mintpaw & the other apprentices trot out first, whilst a few warriors follow them. Eventually, by Sun high, everyone's left save for Crowwing, Breezepaw, Me, Kitrun, and Roseear. The red she-cat is comforting Kiterun as I help Breezepaw with Crowwing. The Narrator's voice rings out....

" PATCHKIT & HEATHERKIT HAVE BEEN FOUND!" 

Kiterun screams, her eyes wide and tears filling them rapidly. Crowwing stares at nothing, completely stilled. Five cats are teleported into the clearing; Patchkit, Heatherkit, Wavepelt, Oakleaf, and a shameful looking Lionstar. They keep their head tilted downwards. I watch them with interest as Crowwing crawls towards Patchkit and tries to comfort them. Even they know whats coming.

The second announcement comes in thirty minutes later.

" FEATHERKIT HAS BEEN FOUND!"

The kit & Tallpaws appear. Tallpaws looks around frantically, as though they didn't mean to find her. They probably didn't. Crowwing starts crying again as the others are teleported and the shadows grin their sick little grin.