4

Tommy coming out as trans bad end B

Tw: Bad Wilbur and Techno(no bad Phil this time cuz that was in the last chapter), forcing someone to smoke, putting out a cigarette on someone else's skin, burns, hallucinations, transphobia, Techno uses his voices as an excuse to hurt Tommy, deadnaming, no more hand?

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Tommy already came out to his dad yesterday. It went fine. But now it was time to come out to his big brothers Wilbur and Techno. He was a little scared. He knew Techno was quite brutal at times. As he used to hurt Tommy a lot, like giving him a black eye, cutting him with a sword, leaving a scar or breaking a bone. He blamed it all on his voices.

Yes. Technos voices were brutal but he can't use them as an excuse to hurt other people. Especially his youngest brother.

Now. Wilbur. He was much worse. Maybe he didn't hurt Tommy like Techno did but he had his own technique. When Wilbur was home he smoked whenever he could and then later put the cigarettes out on Tommy's arms and such. Then once forced Tommy to start smoking with him. Tommy obeyed since he was scared. His 10yo couldn't do shit to a tall 19yo back then. And Wilbur also often used his manipulation skills, making Tommy do everything for him.

Tommy was scared to come out to the two. What would they do to him? Well. We'll find that out now. The boys just got home.

Tommy sat in his chair at the kitchen table, drinking a glass of orange juice. "Hey Tina. We got the message you wanted to talk to us so here we are. What do ya want" Techno sat down across Tommy, staring at him. Wilbur came in next. Hey Tina" He said. He had that sick innocent smile on his face.

"I wanted to tell you something important" Tommy got nervous. "Go on you stupid fuck" Wilbur kicked Tommy from under the table. "I'm trans" Well that was pretty straight forward. Oops? "You're what..? Trans?" "Yeah. And I want you to start using the name Tommy and he/him pronouns" Tommy explained, his left leg bouncing like crazy. "Oh." "Ew" "No damn way you're trans. Ew." Wilbur and Techno said at the same times. "You're gross. That's so weird." Wilbur said as he watched Tommy's actions with disgust.

"What..?" Tommy teared up. "I think I need a smoke come on Tina" Wilbur got up motioning for Tommy to follow him. When they got outside Wilbur took out a pack of cigs and gave one to Tommy, along with a dark purple lighter. "Light it and put it against your skin. Or do you want me to do it?" "Wil why-?" "Because you deserve it Tina" Tommy then did as told. He lit the cigarette and put it against his skin. It burned and stung a little. It went on for about an hour, with occasional Wilbur telling him how worthless Tommy is, and now Tommy is being forced to fight Techno as "training". Now Tommy was scared for his life.

"Come on here Tina" Techno pointed to a tall tree with a red dot on it. Tommy went and stood there. Unsure of what to do next, Techno though about it a little before throwing an axe towards Tommy, it barely missing his right leg. Techno grumbled and decided to try again and again till he didn't hurt Tommy in any way. It took him like 5 minutes to hit Tommy anywhere.

Techno's axe literally chopped Tommy's left hand off. "AGH! TECHNO YOU BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!" Tommy cried as he fell to the ground, panicking, due to his hand no longer there, and he was about to die from blood loss. The place from where his hand was, was now just blood making it's way out quickly. He looked up. He saw no one. Both Techno and Wilbur left him there to die. "FUCKKK!!!" Tommy screamed in pain. It hurt like a bitch!

"Tommy! OH GOD TOMMY!" He heard a voice in the distance. He recognized that voice. It was Phil.. His dad. "DAD-Z-A!!" Tommy cried and cried. Phil soon reached Tommy and took a good look at him. His hand on the ground next to him. His neck and other arm full of cigarette burns. "Tommy of fuck mate! What happened!?" "Techno- n' Wil...." Tommy was loosing consciousness. "No- Hold on Tommy stay with me! Don't go to sleep yet-"

"Phil.." A voice said, from behind the two. "It's his time to go. He already lost a lot of blood. It's time to go home to me" Phil turned around to see his wife Kristin. She was basically death herself. "He would be happy Phil. He'd be healed. He'd be okay with me. Please. Let him go with me" She pleaded. Phil turned around to face Kristin. "Okay.. I'll make sure the boys will learn their lesson. I'm so sorry Toms. I didn't know this would happen. I'll have a talk with them. I'm so sorry. You'll be safe now. I love you Tommy" He said as he handed Tommy to Kristin. "I love you too dadza" Tommy said as he and Kristin disappeared into thin air.

Now Phil has to go deal with the two horrible brothers.