24

Runaway prince Tommy au
Will make sense while the story goes on but it might not at the start. Sorry I'm a bit out of it right now. I'm tired as shit and I have a Choir concert tomorrow😭😭😭

No tw cuz idk
Short fr this time
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"My king. The Arctic Empire has sent you a letter." The messenger said, holding out a scroll. "Oh? Well give it here Marline. I want to see what they have to say. Hm... It's been a while since I've heard from them no?" The young king laughed to himself as he opened the scroll.

*📜*
Dear king Thomas of Logstedshire,

You have been invited to a royal ball that our kingdom is hosting in two weeks on June 6th. We all hope to see you there.

Signed, king Philza Minecraft
*📜*

"Short but simple. Seems fine to me. Please Sebastian." He turned to one of his favourite servants. "Prepare me a quill, ink and paper. I have to write back. I think it would be fun to pay them all a little visit. And besides. There could be people I know" He said excitedly. "Yes sir" Sebastian ran to get what the king requested.

(After writing+sending a letter back)
(I'm lazy okay😒)

(Okay no I changed my mind)

(Yolo)

🥰🥰🥰
(June 6th)

It was time for the royal ball and the young king stepped out of his carriage. He looked at the castle. Just as ugly as he remembered. He didn't hate the castle. But when he was a child it got quite lonely as he didn't get to have friends like his brothers did. Whatever. Now he had to go inside. Maybe it won't be too bad. But he should probably look for people he wants to see before an unexpected encounter with his brothers or father.

He walked up the stairs to the doors of the castle. He stopped walking to look around. Yup. Still the same. Not one bit has changed. Great. He walked inside. The hall was full of people. Some he knew and some he didn't.

"Ah king Tommy I knew I'd find you here" A voice said. Tommy turned to see who was talking. "Mate. I didn't want to see your face first. Ruined my day" Tommy smiled at the person. It was Sapnap. "Well. I didn't want to be here but here I am- I got dragged along by Karl. Now that I think about it. I'll go look for Quackity.. We need to..." He trailed off and walked away.

"Hm okay that was weird. Nowwww who do I wanna see first!" He said to himself, looking around once again. "Ah! Yes! Puffy" He spotted her talking to someone and walked over. "Hello Puffy" He said, making the woman jump a bit. "Toms! Hello! Oh my gosh it's been so long since I've seen you! You need to visit a bit more. You'd just have to ignore Clay. Even if he's king now. I'm his momma. I can still decide if someone I want to come over. He can't say no to me" She engaged in a long conversation with Tommy.

"Yes! I thought about visiting but I've been quite busy these past few months. The youngsters in my kingdom have been wanting to hear stories and songs from me. And I have been talking to Time Deo more often than usual again. We've had lots to catch up on you know?" Tommy smiled while talking about his home, and Deo.

Him and Deo were best friends. Those best friends that look like they're dating but are just so bonded over trauma and same interests that you can't even make them hate eachother. They trauma bonded you can't fix that🤷

"Well that's amazing Toms! We need to talk more over tea sometime! Well gosh look at the time I've got to go! And oh! The emperor and his sons are going to come in soon. Be prepared. And don't panic" She patted Tommy's shoulder, did a curtsy(how tf do you spell that😭), Tommy bowing, and walked away.

"Okay great. They'll be here soon. I just need to prepare mentally and I'll be fine" He told himself.

"Well look who it is! How exciting to see you show up here after all those years!" Nikki. Fucking. Nihachu. Oh my fucking god. The last person he wanted to see. "Yeah I'm so grateful to know you still exist. Can't you go die in a ditch somewhere? Or maybe simply leave me be? Not bother me for the rest of the night? Thank you" Tommy forced a smile as he yapped, not letting her utter a single word. He walked away soon, feeling quite proud and confident.

ClinkClinkClilililililink

A glass was heard. The emperor has arrived.

"I'm very glad to see you all here. I've wanted to do such a ball for ages but time is ticking and I have less time" A blond haired figure appeared. King Philza, with his two sons behind.

,

(Okay no I'm sorry I don't think I'll b able to finish this part. I can't really think straight these days and I'm quite paranoid. I'm just very stressed and I might cut more oneshots short. I'm sorry)