25

Irl abused Tommy au again

Dream is not a nice man>:[

TW: Abuse, crying, shards from a broken glass vase, kicking a child, getting slapped, a bit of blood mentioned

Tommy is 12 and in school.

I kinda have a stalker. Not fun. My paranoia is over the roof.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Tommy's POV

Today is a quite eventful day. I got into a fight, got a C in a test in Social Studies and forgot to eat the whole day, which means, I got really dizzy and shit. Which made me bump into a glass vase at home.

I'm cleaning the vase up right now. And Clay(Dream) is about to be home. He always comes on time. At 15:30. Not a minute early and not a minute late. And right now, it was 15:29:40. I had 20 FUCKING SECONDS LEFT! And I'm not even halfway done. Even if I was I'd have to explain where the vase is because he knows even if I move it just an inch! That's fucking psycho behaviour!

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
PINGPINGPING

OH FUCK.

The door slammed open and Clay came in. The worst thing about my situation is. That the vase or right in the front hall infront of the door.. He saw me on the ground cleaning up the mess I made..

"What. The. Actual. Fuck. Thomas tell me you didn't break my fuckin' vase. Tell me you didn't" I stared at him in shock. "Look Clay- I didn't-" He lunged himself at me. He tackled me to the ground, making the glass shards cut through my skin. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to- I-"

"No Thomas. You broke something and you need to face the consequences. You know that Thomas. And I think you deserve a beating for that fight you pulled off today. And I can't forget to mention the C in Social Studies. I thought you knew better. I thought you would be the bigger person and not get in a fight with him again. You sometimes really disappoint me"

He slapped me, leaving a very red stinging handprint. He stood up from me. Looking me in the eyes. He scoffed before kicking me repeatedly. It wasn't a long or too bad beating. But it still hurt quite a lot. My chest will probably be bruised and my legs will be too.

I suddenly felt salty water in my mount. Tears. I didn't even know I was crying. And I know Clay hates that. Clay stopped beating me. "I'm sorry- It won't happen ag-gain-" I sniffed. "It better not. And stop crying you little shit" He said as he kicked me for the last time before leaving the house again.

"When I come back I better not see any vase on the ground. And the house will be SPOTLESS. YA HEAR ME?!" He yelled before slamming the door behind him, making me flinch. I carefully stood up and began cleaning, as if I didn't just get a beating.

(This chapter pretty relatable🤭)

(N E WAY how are youuuu doing my dear reader??)

(Have a nice day/night pookie😘)