27

Tommy buys a dress and absolutely eats it uppp

Short af cuz I'm on the train and I have no idea how to continue this
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Tommy was out shopping today. He was at H&M woman section. A beautiful yellow dress caught his eye and he was looking for the right size. He always felt more feminine and the bigger plus was he looked more feminine. It made him feel right. He felt better being called a girl sometimes. Which was right now.

He was wearing a beautiful white sundress with short red sleeves. He had white and red converse with plain kneehigh white socks. Hid hair, which got longer as he didn't bother to cut it, was in a low loose ponytail. His eyes went well with the black eyeliner he had on, making his baby blue eyes pop out.(Not literally) He had sweet pink lipstick on.

"That's it!" He said to himself as he took the dress on the rack out of the clothes rail.(Idk how to call it🕺) He looked at it and smiled. "This is fuckin' great!" He went to the cabins try it on.

It fit him perfectly. He felt so pretty. And he is! Don't get me wrong! He is very pretty. But in this dress! He was much prettier. He took some pictures and changed back into his own clothes. He went to the cash register and bought the dress.

Now it was time to post it on Instagram. Tommy had another account for his feminine side, afraid of people making fun of him. No one recognised Tommy. But still. The comments from old men or younger boys, were unacceptable.

He posted the pictures with the caption:

"It's raining but it doesn't mean I can't look good" #shopping #rainyday

(Pretty boring but eh)
(You get what you get😘😘)