23

Nether prince Tommy au

No tw:))

And this one is short too because why not?

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
The Nether Kingdom was bustling with activity, as usual. However, on this particular day, something important was about to happen. The prince was going to be crowned as the new king. He had been away from the Nether Kingdom for a while, exploring the world, but now it was time for him to return and take up his rightful place on the throne.

The trumpets sounded and the entire community gathered around the main Nether portal. It was a big day as their future king was returning home. As soon as the boy came through the eye-catching purple portal, everyone gasped in amazement. He was a delightful sight to behold with his golden hair that shone brightly. The Piglins, in particular, were fixated on his hair, but it didn't matter to anyone else.

His icy blue eyes were the one thing that made everyone stop in their tracks. How can a Netherling have such cold eyes?

(Get it? Cause it's ice?)
(No? Okay.)
(Sorry😭)

But you truly shouldn't let that fool you. Yes, his eyes were blue. But. That was just some sort of defence/hiding mechanism so the next heir wouldn't be recognised and brutally killed. Well, Tommy was killed a few times. Yes. But! He wasn't killed for being from the Nether! That's kind of a win no? Uh okay. Sorry. Moving on.

Tommy walked and walked. To the castle as everyone followed close behind. Excited to see their new king. As the boy walked, his eyes changed. His left eye morphed into a deep red and his right eye got darker and darker until it became pitch black, making it seem as if he had no eye. Except for the small white pupil that formed.

The crowd gasped when the boys entire attire changed. His torn-up red and white t-shirt changed into a much better-looking and prince-fitting attire. He had a cape. It was black going into a deep blood red. Under the cape was a black poet blouse, with its cuffs ending with gold. His pants were black too, plain black, a golden and maroon belt holding them in place His boots were dark brown, they made him a little taller. Not like he needed that.

The boy smiled to himself as he felt the small crown on his head. Even though his crown was small compared to the one he'd get from his father, he still liked it. It went with his clothes. The crown was black, with red ruby stones. The crown suited him a bit too well. He even had a necklace. But it was nowhere near red or golden. It was black, with a purple stone in the middle, and purple particles around it. It was a beautiful sight.

He got that necklace from a different prince, the prince of the End. He even gave that prince one too to match.

As he walked inside the castle, he was met with different kinds of people and creatures. There were Piglins, Ghasts, Endermen, many more, and most importantly, his family. His mother, father and little sister. He smiled to himself when he saw his little sister, Lyra, run towards him. He opened his arms and bent down to her level, letting her run into him, making both of them fall and laugh.

"I missed you too Lyra" He patted her head. She only smiled and cuddled into him. She was never able to talk. She was mute. But nobody minded. They loved the princess. He stood up, with Lyra in his arms, making his way towards his parents and the throne.

"My son. I'm so happy to see you. Alive and well" Tommy laughed to himself when he heard the last part, knowing it was not true. "Yes, father. I've been. Well. Yes." "Well, I don't think we should keep everyone waiting!" His mother exclaimed excitedly. "We should start the ceremony!" She was beaming with excitement. She didn't see her son for years and now he's going to be crowned king of the Nether.

Tommy nodded as he put Lyra down. "Let's get this over with," He said as his father walked to him. He already knew how the ceremony would go. He went on one knee and lowered his head a little bit.

+++MANY BORING CEREMONY WORDS LATER+++

His little crown was removed and a different, bigger and heavier one replaced it. He felt proud. He stood up and looked at everyone. They bowed to their new king and began cheering.

(Boom this one is done)
(Idk it was probably really boring🤷)
(Lol I think this one was good tho)