Unexpected Mysterious Person

It was a normal day in mobius. Well-not actually. The enemies kept attacking on mobius without a hero. Without a hero to protect them from harm, they're place will be a total destruction. But suddenly, a two twin-tailed yellow fox, a red echidna, and a pink hedgehog with her large hammer came out of nowhere and stopped the attackers. The people-mobius are super glad, and relieved that these three came to save them, and protect them from harm and destruction.

The twin-tailed yellow fox with baby blue colored-eyes was named "Miles Tails Prower", but they call them "Tails" for short. Tails was actually one of the smartest one of the three. He was so smart at such a young age (8). And then we have a red echidna with purple colored-eyes, which named "Knuckles the Echidna", of course they call him "Knuckles". And Knuckles here have such strenght. He literally can lift anything, except buildings, tower of pariz, or any bigger things. (He is not Luisa from Encanto.) And next we have the pink female hedgehog with jade green colored-eyes, was named "Amy Rose". And they called her "Amy" or "Rose", she's fine with both. She have a sweetest personality and always wanting to find true love, even if it's a same gender. She wore a red, sleeveless, and backless dress with white trims, tall red boots with a white stripe down the centre and white cuffs, a red hairband, and white wrist-length gloves with gold bracelets for cuffs.

(Ya'll i got this from google from Amy's dress💀)

The three of them are saving the day on mobius from Eggman. They have done this for like-5 years now. And Amy and Knuckles already have they're loved ones. Amy has a girlfriend, who was a lavender-furred, mobian cat with gold eyes. Her muzzle is white, her inner ears are peach colored and the tip of her tail dark purple. She wears a long purple flared mantle-like coat of sorts with a gold collar and white tights; the cuffs are fuzzy and white. She also named as "Blaze the Cat". Blaze is normally calm and elegant but tends to conceal her true feelings. Devoted to her position, she sometimes gets herself bogged down by her own strict discipline, which made her anti-social, shy, and unfamiliar with the concept of having friends. But when she met Amy and Cream, she learned how to make friends.

Knuckles, on the other hand, had a girlfriend also. She was named "Rouge the Bat." Rouge the Bat is a Mobian Bat who is both a part-time government agent and occasional jewel thief. She occasionally works as a spy directly under the President and is often involved in events concerning G.U.N. She also tends to get involved in illegal activities, as she has an affinity for adventure and gems. Rouge appears as a brave, ambitious, independent, flirtatious, greedy, calculating narcissist who only thinks about herself and treasure. She then found out the other day that the Master Emerald in the Angel Island, she couldn't ignore this and immedietly flew towards the Island. But when she met Knuckles in the Angel Island, they grew closer and closer.

Her wings are actually pretty strong too as she has been able carry both Shadow and Omega in the air. Rouge can also scale walls with her claws, more effectively than Knuckles for that matter. On top of that, Rouge is a master of stealth and skilled in hand to hand combat.

Speaking of Shadow and Omega. She have a team called "Team Dark." Where her partners is Shadow and Omega. E-123 Omega (or just Omega) is a recurring character. He is the latest and greatest robot of Dr. Eggman, bent on avenging himself on his creator after being taske with guarding an unconscious Shadow the Hedgehog, causing him to resent Eggman for wasting his talent.

And Shadow on the other hand, he was a black and red-striped hedgehog and had blood-colored eyes. Shadow is depicted as a mysterious, sharp-witted, and brooding anti-hero to Tails, Knuckles, and Amy. While his ultimate goal is to protect the world from danger, he dislikes humanity, and once he has set a goal, he does whatever it takes to accomplish it.

Shadow POV

It was another boring day. I was lucky that it was my day-off in the G.U.N.