Being friendly

Days past, and Sonic was getting comfortable towards Shadow. Shadow was his second friend he made, and whenever he saw him, he would always pull his hoodie off in his cloak away in his head.

Shadow slowly got comfortable around Sonic, and of course, he would never admitted it to him of course.

One day, Shadow was about to go home, since it was late at night and he was still in the forest, but he memorized the way. He then felt that someone was watching him far away, but not only that, he felt that when he was hanging out with Sonic in the woods, but he ignored it anyways and walk away.

Just then, he heard explosions nearby. Of course, he skated towards it. He was curious what it is.

"Bring it on!"

Sonic POV

"Bring it on!"

I spoke confidently, seeing my enemies, seems like ninjas or somethin' like that. They were on the tree branches, behind the trees, or in the dark. Then they started to launch towards me, they were slow, like super slow to move. I move out of the way by jumping above in the sky, making them crash to one another. I laughed from the scene and spin dashed them until they are finished.

I landed softly and dusted myself off, and then i felt that someone was watching me. I whipped my head towards it, but all i could see is a green flash dissappeared behind the tree. I couldn't help but wonder if that was a threat who also see me as an enemy too. I shrugged and dashed away towards our hidden castle that only I, my siblings, and our townsfolk can enter. Unless that they can tell others in the city that there is an hidden kingdom.

Once i was running through the woods, feeling the cold breeze passing and hitting my quills making me feel so free. As i kept running, a smoke that was all surrounded by the dead end wall slowly approached me and opened a passage way for me. I ran through it and it immedietly closed.

As i was running towards the castle, all the mobians all around the village are quiet happy to see me. And i smiled back at them.

I walked and entered towards the palace. The castle was beautiful. It has a bright chandelier above them, and a tall, big glass windows, and a three thrones who were infront of the entrance of the castle.

No POV

Sonic then got startled when he got pulled into a tight hug. He knew that it was his sister, Sonia. A dark pink hedgehog with blue eyes and her nice designed braided hair on her back. She looked at him, worried yet annoyed. It was so long until Sonic came back here.

He then found a green hedgehog with amber eyes, smirking at him, and leaning against the wall. One of his ears got peirced, and his messy green quills on the front.

"Where have you been?! We were so worried about you! Do you even know that you can get yourself into some trouble?!" She pinched Sonic's ear hard that it becomes swollen red. "Ow ow! Fine, i'm sorry!" Sonic's eyes shut tight as his head was leaned in her fingers which is pinching his ear.

"Whoa dude. Where were you all this time? Have you got yourself some trouble perhaps?" The green hedgehog named, Manic, and who is also a prince, crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.

"Ah-well-no....maybe..?" The azure hedgehog shrugged and smiled sheepishly at them, who were stunned.

"Maybe?!" "Ow-ow-ow! Chill! Calm down! It was just a bunch of ninjas who were after me."

Manic stepped closer to him as Sonia let go of his ear. Manic put his hands on Sonic's shoulders as he look at him with seriousness in his eyes. First time.

"Lil' bro, please be careful out there. They were after you for a reason because you are the-" "The Prince of the Moon', i get it. And i promised you that i will be carefull."

"Promise?"

"Promise."