Meet again?

Shadow POV

What the heck was that? A blue hedgehog?! Blue hedgehogs are very rare in here, except from the pink ones. I just shook my head and what caught to my attention is. I found that damn fourth chaos emerald sitting under the tree. I quickly grab the chaos emerald and chaos controlled back to my house.

Once i got there, i pulled my keys out of my back quills and opened the front door. I closed it behind me and looked around to my house. I have literally nothing to do in here. Since it was 7 pm now, i decided to cook something so i can eat, shower, brush my teeth, and then went to bed.

After i finished doing that, i plopped myself to bed. And i am still not tired yet. So i grab some book in my desk beside the bed and i started to read until i get sleepy.

Hours later~~

I woke up, as usual. Doing the same morning routine all over again. I decided to walk out to get some fresh air. As i walked, mobians always got scared of me if they saw me walked by, in the other places and moving out of the way. I was feeling relieved that they walked out in my way, but also feeling....lonely and sad. Ever since Maria died, i always thought that i will be forever lonely.

I sat on the grass, underneath the tree, to keep myself calm and watching the garden that who is full of lavenders. Lavenders is my favorite flowers, but i don't even tell a single soul to it.

I kept closing my eyes, focusing on the calmness of the field.

2 months later
~No POV~

Shadow forgot what happened and what he saw in the forest 2 months ago. He was lonely but he got used to it. One day, Shadow then walk into the forest to clear his mind. He don't give a sh@t when he got lost, because he have the emerald in his back quills. Shadow then sat down underneath the tree. Then suddenly, he heard the bushes russling and moving for a sec.

Shadow saw a sillhoute in the bushes, hiding. Shadow stood up and towards the bush. He quickly grabbed whoever it is, and he noticed that he was grabbing a cloak of that mobian he saw months ago.