Bro!?

"I’ve been dropping them the most insanely obvious hints for like a year now. No response." I sigh, complaining about my love life. I lay back on my bed

"Wow. They sound stupid." Fulton says laying with his head in his hands.

"But they’re not. They’re really smart actually. Just dense." I say looking up at the roof.

"Maybe you need to be more obvious? Like, I don’t know… “Hey! I love you!”" He suggests.

"I guess you’re right." I sigh and look over at him. I look straight into his eyes. "Hey Fulton, I love you." I say wholeheartedly.

"See! Just say that!" He says rolling over to lay next to me.

"Holy fucking shit." I say throwing my hands up in the air.

"If that flies over their head then, sorry (Y/N), but they're too dumb for you." He says looking up at the roof.

"Fulton..." I cross my arms as he looks over at me.

"What?!" He says confused.

I close my eyes and start laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" He asks.

"I just... You're so dumb. I, I love it." I laugh more, running my hands over my face.

He turns to me. "Wait... Wait, YOU love ME?!" He says surprised.

I just laugh harder. I look up at him as he leans over me. I try to hold in my laugh as he leans down to try and kiss me but I laugh in his face.

"I'm sorry. No, no. I want the kiss. I just, I can't stop laughing now." I say in between laughs that slowly turn to giggles.

My laughs slowly die out as he leans over me with a judging look. I try to catch my breath.

"You good now?" He asks smiling with an eyebrow raised.

"Mh, hm. Yep, all good. Totally." I say smiling.

He leans in and our lips meet. He pulls away slightly as I start to giggle again.

"Sorry!"