World domination

"What are you in the mood for?" Fulton asks as he sits down on the couch, looking at food menus.

I walk around to the back of the couch. "World domination." I reply, sighing.

"That's a bit ambitious." He says jokingly, still shuffling the menus.

"You are my world." I whisper, leaning in to rest against him. I back up as he turns around.

"Aww..." He says smiling looking up at me.

I smirk and fold my arms just watching him. He looks at me before making a quizzical look.

His eyes widen. "OH!" He yells and blushes.

I burst out laughing. "I'll settle for Chinese food though." I say taking the menus out of his hands and looking them over.

He stands up and rips them out of my hands and throws them over his shoulder. "Screw Chinese!" He says grabbing my hand and starts to pull me with him.

"I'd rather screw you." I say. I laugh as he stops and turns around slowly at me.

"You better watch what you say. I might get the wrong idea." He jokes before turning back around.

I follow his lead up the stairs before my stomach rumbles. I awkwardly laugh. "Actually, could we get food first? I guess I am hungry, in more ways than one." I say stopping.

He just turns to me and sighs. "Well, we will need our energy. Ok, so back to square one." He says letting go of my hand and picking up the menus. "What do you want?"

---------

This is the end (possibly)

I don't have anything else planned for this story but maybe I'll have another idea eventually.

I hope you've enjoyed.

Bye

Drew X